Casual Bar staff
Casual Bar staff
Nationwide Placements is seeking Casual Bar staff for a leading events catering company.
Our client is highly acknowledged for offering excellent customer service and they are now looking for dedicated Casual Bar staff!
This role can offer you a high pay rate (depending on experience).
As a Successful Casual Bar staff your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Following directions from the seniors
- Handling all the regular work in the bar
- Offering all types of services to the customer
The successful Casual Bar staff will have:
- Good customer service skills
- Previous working experience as a bar staff (not mandatory)
- Age more than 18 years
- Polite, reliable and self confident individual
- Ability to stand long time during the working period
- Good time management skills
- Good organisational and communicational skills
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
Recruiting? Fill your vacancies with Nationwide Placements (UK) from just £500.
No corners cut, all our clients receive the full recruitment & consultancy service.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician