Sociology Teacher, West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3 & 5
Sociology Teacher - KS3 & KS5 - West London
-£27K - £36k p/a
-Experience teaching to KS3 and KS5
-Immediate start (rest of the academic year)
-Full time - (possibility to go permanent)
Are you looking for a fulfilling Sociolgy teacher role in a fantastic secondary school in West London? Are you enthusiastic and eager to join a lively Sociolgy department? If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
Many of the departments have recently been refurbished, so excellent teaching facilities are at your fingertips.
The position is to start immediately and with the possibility for you to go permanent.
This allows you the opportunity to test out the school and see if it's the perfect fit for you in a Sociology teacher role.
This is an outstanding school.
The school has a well-deserved reputation of giving all students equal opportunities to succeed.
It supports their individual needs so they make outstanding progress.
Many of them attain well above average standards.
All students are very well prepared for their future lives, whatever their chosen paths.
In order to register with Trust Education (Agy) and submit your application, you will fulfil the following requirements:
-You have a Qualification in Secondary Education
-You have experience working with children in the last 2 years
-You can provide 2 recent references from those who know your work with children
-You hold the right to work in the UK
-You have a DBS or are willing to complete one
Trust Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to works in top London schools, and continuous professional development.
We pride ourselves on our personal service and support.
We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas.
Trust Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All candidates applying to posts through trust education must undertake or have undertaken and Enhanced Disclosure via DBS - Full Assistance is provided
Due to the high number of responses, we cannot reply to each application.
If you have not been contacted by a Trust Education consultant within 7 days, you can assume you were not shortlisted for this position.
- Start: Immediate Start
- Duration: Academic year
- Rate: £27000 - £36000 per annum
- Location: North West London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Education
- Recruiter: Trust Education Limited
- Tel: 020 7328 0000
- Fax: 020 7328 0303
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-13 14:01:27 -
- View all Jobs from Trust Education Limited
More Jobs from Trust Education Limited
- English Teacher, East London, £27-£38,000, KS3-4
- Maths Teacher, North East London, £26-£38,000, KS3-4
- Year 1 Teacher(Thursdays and Fridays Only)No Planning-Finchley
- Media Studies Teacher
- Design Technology Teacher- Graphics specialist
- Special Needs Assistant - part time
- Year 5 Teacher
- Head of Music Teacher, East London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Spanish/French Teacher, North West London,£27-36,000, KS 3-5
- Year 1 Teacher (Thursdays and Fridays Only)
- CitizenshipTeacher, North West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3&4
- Drama Teacher, North West London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3&4
- Maths Teacher, North London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Science Teacher, North London, £28-£38,000, KS3-4
- Year 2 Primary Teacher - South West London - £26,000 to £36,000
- Year 4 Teacher - KS2 - South West London - £27000 to £36,000
- KS2 TEACHERS - SW LONDON - £27000-£36,000
- MUCH LOVED SW LONDON SCHOOL SEEKING YR1 TEACHER - £27k to £36k
- English teacher - supply
- HOD Music, East London,£27-36,000, Key Stage 3, 4 & 5