R&D Project Engineer
My market leading Medical Device Company is looking for a R&D Project Engineer to join an expanding department as soon as possible.
The R&D Project Engineer will manage product/process development projects throughout the entire design life-cycle.
In addition, You will also be required support the manufacturing team with any design related issues.
Key Responsibilities -
- Support the Product Development activity by managing development projects through the entire design life cycle.
- Liaise with material suppliers to develop specifications, test methods and processing methods to meet product design, quality and cost requirements
- Learn the company SOP's and ensure that you are competent providing technical support where required
- Assist in company training to ensure company processes and procedures are adhered to
- Process and product validation
- Process / layout design and implementation
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Production Wirers
- Prototype Wirer
- Cable Assemblers
- Machine Wirers
- Electrical Fitters
- Bridge Engineer - Principal/Associate
- Software Development Manager - .Net, C#, SQL, CRM - Liverpool
- B1 Engineer B737NG - Lithuania
- Electrical & Control Project Engineer (Conveyors)
- Paint Sprayer (PSV)
- Electronics Engineer - Safety
- Senior Engineer - Cold Cure & Skins
- Tyre Fitter
- Chassis Control - Systems Engineer
- Risk & Opportunity Manager
- Project Manager
- Quality Manager - Body Structures
- Mechanical Engineer - Automotive
- Quality Engineer (Electrical)
- ILS Manager