Electrical Trainer / Assessor
Are you experienced in the electrical field? Do you have a passion for training and inspiring others? If so Ecoskiesare recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
As the energy market continues to change and grow, Ecoskies pride ourselves in staying ahead of the latest developments.
We offer specialist training in Electrical, Renewable Energy, Solar PV, Plumbing & Heating and Air-Conditioning and F-Gas amongst others.
We believe in the value of hands-on teaching, and our courses include as much practical teaching as possible.
All of our trainees are guaranteed a lifetime of free technical support from our team of expert trainers, who are all experienced installers in their field
Due to continuing business success and growth we are currently recruiting for an Electrical Trainer / Assessor to join our team in Chesterfield.
Your capacity to learn, passion and clarity in explaining new ideas to electricians, combined with your good technical electrical knowledge and qualifications are the most important factors in this role.
Your input into the development of course materials, new training techniques and personal development etc.
are all actively encouraged at Ecoskies.
Electrical Trainer / Assessor Responsibilities:
We are looking for a permanent full-time Electrical Trainer / Assessor to deliver courses to Electricians and allied trades including; Inspection & Testing, 17th Edition, Solar PV, EV Charging, etc.
and would prefer someone who has experience of delivering these or similar courses already.
- Be prepared to travel occasionally to deliver training in other parts of the country, (perhaps once every couple of months).
- Have electrical qualifications such as C&G 2391/2394/2395, 17th Ed.
Wiring Regulations, relevant NVQ level 3 (or AM1 & 2 etc.) or proof of equivalent experience.
- Be an experienced teacher/trainer and hold A1 or equivalent.
- Basic good understanding of Microsoft Office.
As a training provider we firmly believe in the development of our staff and would welcome applications from candidates with the right attitude and approach that is willing to work towards relevant training qualifications provided they have some teaching experience.
In return for your hard work as our Electrical Trainer / Assessor, you can expect to receive a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum with a range of benefits.
If you are looking for your next challenge as an Electrical Trainer / Assessor then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£30000 to Â£35000 Per: annum
- Location: Chesterfield,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: CV WOW
- Contact: Customer Experience
- Tel: 023 92 856811
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BB-ETA-CHE
- Posted: 2016-10-13 14:15:06 -
- View all Jobs from CV WOW
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Sales Consultant - Life Insurance - £80K OTE
- Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer
- Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer
- Test Automation Engineer
- UX Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer