Do you have proven experience as a Project Engineer or are you a recent graduate? Are you looking to take on an exciting new challenge? If so Airborne Systems are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Airborne Systems is part of a highly successful international parent company.
We are at the forefront of design, manufacturing and technology for an innovative range of products to worldwide customers within the demanding Aerospace and Defence sectors.
Due to continuing business success and growth, we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Project Engineer to join our team in Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan.
What will I be responsible for?
As a Project Engineer you will work as part of our Aerial Delivery and Survivability product team, they will develop new product, conduct trials and evaluation programmes, support production and operate autonomously in the successful delivery of allocated tasks/project to time, cost, scope and quality.
Your key responsibilities will also include:
- Innovative design of novel solutions.
- Verification, validation (including conduct of trials).
- Preparation of design documentation.
- Changes to drawings, material and constructional specifications.
- Providing support for the completion of bids and proposals.
- Actively and positively contribute to the design and development of new products / services.
- Support other departments in the successful delivery of existing products / services.
- Manage own workload and the expectations of line manager, peers, internal and external stakeholders
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Operate with integrity and be professional at all times, recognising their obligations to meet regulatory requirements (particularly safety within design).
- Proactively support continuous change programmes, identify and recommend process / operational improvements.
Who are we looking for?
The Project Engineer will have a have a broad range of competence in engineering disciplines centred around mechanical engineering.
They will have an understanding of systems engineering principles and be comfortable working within the regulations of an aerospace environment.
You will also:
- Motivated and enthusiastic with the highest level of integrity and a strong work ethic.
- Engineering Master’s Degree or equivalent; or work-based technical knowledge and understanding, assessed as equivalent to the formal qualification
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Personally responsible for own continuing professional development; strives to strengthen skill base and extend personal capability.
- Applications from recent graduates welcome
In return for your hard work, you can expect to receive a salary of £23,000 - £45,000 DOE with a range of benefits.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Project Engineer then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Car Sales Executive - Automotive
- Sales Consultant
- Store Manager
- Store Manager
- Workshop Controller- Automotive
- SMART Repair Technician
- Customer Service Assistant
- Aftersales Administrator
- Site Coordinator
- Property Accountant
- Continuous Improvement Lead
- 2nd Line I.T Technical Support Engineer
- Site Services Electrician
- Casual Driver
- Payroll Supervisor
- Collections Advisor
- Field Sales Executive
- Customer Advisor – Car Sales