Senior Data Standards and Analysis Manager
7 Fifty Two are currently recruiting for a Senior Data and Analysis Manager for our Edinburgh based client.
The main purpose of the role is to produce data analysis to their wider global business.
· Producing data analysis and sharing findings with stakeholders and colleagues across the business
· Conduct trend analysis on data
· Create reports to explain findings and present findings to senior stakeholders
· Prioritise workload to ensure core work and ad hoc requests for data analysis are complete efficiently and effectively
· Support business planning through compliance and risk monitoring
Candidates must have advanced Excel and MS Access experience and knowledge of IRIS software would be an advantage.
This role would be ideal for candidates with experience in data management who are looking to step up and manage a global data team.
If you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this role, please apply ASAP with an up to date copy of your CV.
Alternatively for more information on this role, please call 0131 524 8114 and ask for Zoe MacMillan.
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
More Jobs from ITHR Group
- Presales Consultant (WMS systems)
- SQL Server DBA
- Lead ASIC Analogue Design Engineer
- Service Delivery Manager (Hosting, Cloud)
- Protocol Engineer
- Business Analyst - SAS
- SAS Consultant
- Wireless Solution Sales Manager
- SAP IS-U Functional Analyst
- IT Solution Sales Manager
- Product Manager (BSS)
- Product Manager
- Data Analyst
- Data Analyst
- SFDC Sales Cloud and Pardot Developer
- Web Applications Developer
- Graduate Software Engineer
- Graduate Software Engineer (Test)
- Oracle Developer
- ASIC Manager – Analogue