Zahntechniker - Work for Leading Dental Manufacturer
Zahntechniker - Work for Leading Dental Manufacturer - West Germany
If you are a qualified dentist or dental technician and want to work in the industry for a market leading company in orthodontics and digital dentistry, please apply!
Internationally renowned manufacturer is expanding their clinical department and is looking for an experienced dentist to work as a Clinical Specialist dealing with technical client enquiries in Germany and Austria.
The company office is based in the West Germany, therefore re-locators are welcome.
In this position you will be part of a constantly growing organisation with a strong market share in Germany.
The product range varies from CAD/CAM to endodontics, aesthetics and dental supplies.
You will have a chance to progress your career, develop professionally into more senior management opportunities and work with cutting-edge devices.
In the role you will be providing clinical customer support to orthodontists and general dentists in the areas of case evaluation, investigating and analyzing of Clinical-related customer inquiries, complaints and adverse events.
You will be dealing with customers and also educating sales professionals on product use and information.
What is more, you will be attending live conferences and online events.
- Dental industry background
- 2 years minimum of dental technician work
- Drive and motivation to succeed and progress, because the company is constantly expanding on global level, there will be many opportunities to take next steps in your career
- Fluent German and good English, French would be ideal but not necessary.
For a confidential discussion about this role and to take a positive step to your next role call me, Dove Jociute at NonStop Recruitment on +49 89 210 93364 or Email: email@example.com.
Apply now by sending me WORD copy of your CV.
NonStop ist eines der am schnellsten wachsenden Personalvermittlungsunternehmen mit Spezialisierung auf Pharma und Medizintechnik in Europa.
Wir sind stolzes Mitglied bei APSCo, was sicherstellt, dass wir die höchsten Qualitätsstandards in der Vermittlungsindustrie einhalten.
Unsere Büros befinden sich in Großbritannien, Schweiz und Tschechien und ein neues Büro wird in 2015 in München eröffnet.
Wir haben Arbeitnehmerüberlassungsgenehmigungen für verschiedene europäische Länder.
Auf unserer Homepage erfahren Sie mehr über die Bereiche, in denen wir tätig sind.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Science Teachers (Any specialism)
- Biology Teacher – Top Independent School
- Science teachers required for Specialist Science School
- Happiest School in the UK, Early Years Specialist, East Sussex
- Senior PV Officer - URGENT MATERNITY COVER
- Locum Educational Psychologists required for London Boroughs
- Top 20% Non Selective school looking for Science Teacher
- Research Associate– Advanced Therapy Products -Antwerp
- Technical Training Manager - Home Office - Market Leader
- Charger de Service Client
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Manager QA VSI_Career perspective !
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- Home / Office Based Role - AI Seed Manager – up to 100K EU wide
- Supervising Social Worker in Small IFA
- Physics Teaching, Independent Boarding School!
- Level up! Warehouse Senior Manager – FMCG – 105K+ BONUS
- Form F Assessors Required - Plymouth
- Ready for the challenge? Packaging Engineer. Med Device – SWITZ
- Medical Compliance - Final Signatory Training!