Bromley , Kent
Salary to start is minimum wage dependent on age.
We are proud of our rich 200 year history and years of experience offering comfortable surroundings, superb food and personal service to all our guests whether they are holiday makers, business travellers or are visiting us for a special occasion.
We are currently looking for a Commis Chef to join us in our beautiful hotel.
Main purpose of the Commis Chef role:
To assist and learn from the Senior Chefs in the running on the kitchen.
From receiving and storing goods, preparing, cooking and serving dishes to the front of house for delivery to the guests.
Following company standards, food standards and being fully compliant with our Food Safety Policy.
After a reasonable period of training you must be able to cover the running of a section in the absence of a Chef de Partie.
Commis Chef Responsibilities:
, To be aware of and strictly adhere to hygiene and food safety standards as laid down by the company and legal requirements
, Maintain high levels of hygiene in working practice
, Work with a high level of attention to detail
, Ensure minimum wastage
, Ensure stock is controlled and rotated.
Accept and store deliveries
, Ensure that mis en place is completed in your section
, Ensure that food is served to guests on time
, Assist the Senior Chefs in creating and maintaining high quality food standards
Experience not necessary but a passion for food and to learn is essential.
Click "Apply" now to forward your CV.
- Location: Bromley, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Tel: 02392 387722
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-13 14:26:46 -
- View all Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
More Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Support Workers
- Business Administrator
- Refrigeration Design Engineer/Project Engineer
- IT Development Manager
- Accounts Assistant
- Customer Support Executive
- Employment Law Consultant
- Health and Safety Consultant
- Team Manager
- Support Worker
- Support Workers
- Children and Young Persons Domestic Abuse Advocate
- Care & Support Coordinator
- Key Account Manager
- Claims Assistant (Customer Service)
- IT Cognos Developer
- Media Executive
- Direct Access Hostel Worker
- Support Workers (Weekends)
- Night Support Worker