Quality Engineer - Your start into an international career!
For our client in the Bremen area of Germany, we are looking for a dedicated, ambitious quality engineer.
In this position you will work in an international environment and develop your knowledge of European and American QA systems and standards.
What is this position?
The position is in the area of the beautiful city of Bremen, just one hour from the internationally famous and well-connected Hamburg.
Relocating will be easy - and supported by the company.
As Production Quality Engineer you are a critical part of the quality control team.
You are responsible for corrective and preventive action (CAPA) and make sure that the production is FDA 21 CFR 820 and ISO 13485 and 14971 compliant.
Together with a diverse and highly qualified team, you develop the systems and methods to observe, prevent and solve issues.
You communicate with the different departments and production stages and oversee that the system is implemented as planned.
In addition to the above position offers a competitive salary and progression opportunities in a multinational company.
You must have experience with the ISO standards of the Medical Devices industry, as well as FDA and risk management experience.
In addition to that you ideally have:
- A science or engineering degree or a similar education
- German Knowledge is a bonus, but not required, if you are willing to start learning the language.
- English on a professional level, unless you have German on a professional level
- 3+ years of experience in quality management, incl.
CAPA experience in the medical devices industry
- Experience with relevant software, especially statistics software.
To have access to this opportunity, please send your CV as a word document (.doc) to the e-mail address below, or give me a call if you'd like to have a confidential chat with me about this or other open positions.
Phone: +49 8921 093 364
Please use ref.
Nonstop Medical Devices is a specialist recruitment company in the medical devices market.
Our consultants are specialized in their respective fields to ensure that we understand the needs and skills of the companies and people we work with.
SEO - Quality Assurance, Quality manager, quality assurance, quality, risk Management, capa, engineering
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist–Independent-Belgium
- Global Regulatory Affairs - Oncology !
- KAM – New Business, New Challenge!
- Product Development Team Leader - Growing Agrochemicals
- English + Media Teacher- JANUARY START!
- Ink Technician - Inkjet Digital Inks
- ICT/Computer Science Teacher - Improving School
- Reach Regulatory Roles - Belgium Wide
- R&D Chemist - Moulding Materials
- Senior CPM – London – Project Variety!
- Drama Teacher - Secondary - Good Ofsted
- Embedded Sw Dev for Medical Devices Company
- Pharmacien adjoint – officine – poste évolutif
- Tender Specialist – Leader in Infection Prevention
- Senior Scientist-Inhalatory-varied Projects
- Sales Manager for Elastomers, DACH, Team Lead Responsibility
- Backlog Project - Senior Social Worker - West Midlands
- SITE DIRECTOR-New Pharmaceutical SIte
- Automotive After-Sales Coach - Belgium
- Diagnostic Technicians - Brussels - Belgium