Quality Engineer - Your start into an international career!
For our client in the Bremen area of Germany, we are looking for a dedicated, ambitious quality engineer.
In this position you will work in an international environment and develop your knowledge of European and American QA systems and standards.
What is this position?
The position is in the area of the beautiful city of Bremen, just one hour from the internationally famous and well-connected Hamburg.
Relocating will be easy - and supported by the company.
As Production Quality Engineer you are a critical part of the quality control team.
You are responsible for corrective and preventive action (CAPA) and make sure that the production is FDA 21 CFR 820 and ISO 13485 and 14971 compliant.
Together with a diverse and highly qualified team, you develop the systems and methods to observe, prevent and solve issues.
You communicate with the different departments and production stages and oversee that the system is implemented as planned.
In addition to the above position offers a competitive salary and progression opportunities in a multinational company.
You must have experience with the ISO standards of the Medical Devices industry, as well as FDA and risk management experience.
In addition to that you ideally have:
- A science or engineering degree or a similar education
- German Knowledge is a bonus, but not required, if you are willing to start learning the language.
- English on a professional level, unless you have German on a professional level
- 3+ years of experience in quality management, incl.
CAPA experience in the medical devices industry
- Experience with relevant software, especially statistics software.
To have access to this opportunity, please send your CV as a word document (.doc) to the e-mail address below, or give me a call if you'd like to have a confidential chat with me about this or other open positions.
Phone: +49 8921 093 364
Please use ref.
Nonstop Medical Devices is a specialist recruitment company in the medical devices market.
Our consultants are specialized in their respective fields to ensure that we understand the needs and skills of the companies and people we work with.
SEO - Quality Assurance, Quality manager, quality assurance, quality, risk Management, capa, engineering
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Qualified Social Worker: Referral & Assessment
- Technical Sales Additives
- BD Director - Anywhere in Europe - Remote working
- Technical Sales Rubbers
- Job offers in Technical Sales of Polymers
- Qualified Social Worker: Child Protection
- Sales Manager– Specialty Chemicals - B2B Exports - Milan
- Acoustic Engineer- Various Project Sectors
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Acoustic Consultant- Surrey- Looking to the future
- Programmer C++_ Join Health industry !
- Technical Support - Ghent - Belgium
- Safety & Reliability Engineer - Global Company
- Manager QA VSI_Attracted by the South of France ?
- Programme Manager - Transporter Expert (Blood - Brain)
- CRA – Germany – Expanding Company
- ATM-Adolescent Service-Career Progression
- Child Protection – Island location – Great Salary
- Validation Consultant nel Pharma
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy