Clinical Service Manager (RMN) - Somerset
Clinical Service Manager (RMN) - Somerset, South West England - Salary up to £45,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to take on the role as Clinical Service Manager within a medium sized mental health Hospital in Somerset, South West England.
My client is the largest healthcare provider in Mental Health across the UK and are looking for a motivated and passionate RMN to take on this permanent role.
You will be a highly experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) and have extensive knowledge of the mental health field, as well as having previous experience working in a similar role.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful Clinical Service Manager to take on a new challenging role.
The successful RMN will relish a challenge, be motivated and be an enthusiastic leader.
The Clinical Service Manager (RMN) will be responsible for:
-The development and implementation of appropriate care delivery systems and routines
-Ensuring compliance's are met with the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety or subsequent standards as laid out in the Health and Social Care Act (2008) and the requirements of the Care Quality Commission
-Leading and developing a highly effective, motivated and enthusiastic team to achieve the goals of the unit and deliver the Company's stated aspirations to deliver high quality mental health services
-Working within the agreed budget by managing resources and ensuring the effective administration of the unit's management and support systems.
-Ensuring that service users living in the unit have the opportunity and support to work towards self-determination and independent living, and to gain as much control over their own lives as they are able to.
The Clinical Service Manager (RMN) will have:
-A Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualification and extensive mental health experience
-Management experience in a mental health unit or hospital
-A current registration with the NMC
-The legal right to work in the UK
To apply for this role, email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call James on: 0161 234 9785
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Physiotherapist - Intermediate Care - Cheshire West - £23ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Elderly Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse - RMN - CAMHS ward - Mental Health Hospital
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Elderly Challenging Behaviour
- Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Halesowen
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Dementia Nursing Home
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Nursing Home
- Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) - Staff Nurse
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Nursing Home - Acton
- Charge Nurse (RMN) - Mental Health Hospital - South West London
- Ward Manager (RMN or RNLD) - Private Hospital - Surrey
- Theatre Scrub Nurse (RGN) - Private Hospital - Watford
- Specialist Nurse / Non-Medical Prescriber
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) - Private Neuro Rehab Hospital
- Senior Substance Misuse Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Harlow
- Registered Nurse RGN - Brain Injury Rehabilitation Hospital