Rapid Response Health Worker - £21,500
Rapid Response Health Worker - Cambridge
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Medical, Nursing and Health Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client provides personal and social care to people in their own homes across Cambridgeshire and Norfolk and they require 3 Rapid Responders for a new service that is based in Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Addenbrookes team to provide support & guidance to prevent & shorten admissions.
You will complete joint assessments with the START team, identifying community based options of support, reablement & referrals to other local & voluntary services.
The service provides a practical & emotional response to patients who are returning home after hospital discharge, to assist them into settling back into their home environment, working towards identifying support to prevent further unnecessary hospital admissions.
The salary for the role is £21,500 for a 37.5 hour working week with a mileage allowance on top of that.
There are also some excellent benefits including Extra Car Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, Extra Life Insurance, Discretionary Sickness Benefits, Compassionate Leave and Long Service Awards.
For this role candidates must be a driver with their own vehicle and have relevant previous experience.
To apply please forward a CV online or call Jay Gibbons on 0 151 545 5336 for more information.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Care Support Workers - Letchworth (full or part-time)
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes
- Support Worker
- Team Leader – LD, Woolton
- Newly Qualified Nurse
- Care Support Workers - Baldock (£17,680)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Hitchin (£17,680)
- Care Support Workers - Stevenage (full or part-time)
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) required for Days in Preston
- Occupational Health Advisor Team Leader
- Home Manager - RGN or RMN with an active PIN
- Registered Nurse - BRAND NEW’ boutique Nursing Home
- Nursing Home Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN with an active PIN
- Registered Homecare Manager
- Paramedic - Disability Analyst - Poole
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Cardiff
- OHA Team Leader - London
- RGN - Staff Nurse, Days
- Senior Care Assistant - Ormskirk - Permanent - Days & Nights