Referral and Assessment Team - QSW - Phone Interviews
Right now I'm working on an excellent opportunity in a beautiful Island location working for a Referral and Assessment team looking for several experienced and reliable social workers.
Within this opportunity you have the flexibility of having phone interviews which will save you time and money that would have been necessary through a face to face interview.
As well as flights being paid for by my client during the start and finish of this contract, meaning you will have minimal travel costs.
An outstanding candidate will have:
- Three years post qualifying experience, predominantly with Referral and Assessment, Duty or Front Door services.
- Excellent References
- Uphold a Clean UK Driving License with a Vehicle
What you will receive
- Competitive pay rates
- Subsidized accommodation
- Vacation Island working location.
Interviews are running this week on the Phone, don't delay and send across your CV today.
Apply now, by calling me, Ariel A.
on 0207 940 2100 or sending me an email: A.Ahmeti@Nonstopcare.com with a Word copy of your latest CV.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Capoturno macchine utensili-industria nucleare.
- Proj. Proc. Man. - opportunity in Switzerland.
- Resp. Acquisti & Logistica - nuove sfide.
- Global Supply Chain Dir. - Azienda multinazionale.
- Sales Specialist – Surgical Devcices - South West Germany
- Dental Sales Manager - Global Orthodontics Company
- Registered Nurse - Growing Company - Manchester
- CRA II - Oncology - West Germany
- Acoustic Consultant: Noise in the Midlands
- Market access Manager_Medical Devices
- Locality - Deputy Team Manager - Low Caseloads
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- Programmer C++_1st step in the pharma !
- Maths Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interview next week!
- Social Worker-Family Support-Permanent
- Regulatory Affairs Consultancy Germany
- Global CMC Manager - English speaking
- ICT/Computer Science Teacher - Improving School