Charge Nurse (RMN) - Hospital - Taunton , Somerset
Charge Nurse (RMN) - Hospital - Taunton , Somerset - £30,000 per annum plus enhancements
I am currently recruiting for a Charge Nurse who is a Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) on behalf of a hospital in Taunton, Somerset.
This is a great opportunity to develop your nursing skills in a new role in a exciting modern hospital.
This will be a great opportunity for a nurse who has extensive experience within the mental health field and who is looking for a new challenging position.
You will be given full training before you work on the ward, and this role will give you the opportunity to develop your clinical skills.
As a Charge Nurse (RMN), you will also have the opportunity to develop your clinical skills as you will be able to apply for funding for any training programs which you wish to attend after your probation period.
The benefits of this Charge Nurse (RMN) role include:
-Salary of up to £30,000 per annum
-Full training given before working on the ward
-Opportunity to apply for funding for training programmes
As a Charge Nurse (RMN), you will be responsible for:
-Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
-Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Charge Nurse (RMN), you will have:
-A Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) qualification
-Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
-The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
-Experience of mental health services
-A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For full job description or more information on the role contact James on 0161 234 9785 or send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Night Nurse RMN - Secure Mental Health Hospital
- Social Worker -Community Mental Health - Guildford -up to £30ph
- Senior Practitioner - Adults Mental Health Team - Devon - £30ph
- Social Worker - Adults Services Hospital Team - Calderdale -
- Social Worker - Children's Services - Hampshire - up to £30ph
- Social Worker - Duty & Assessment - Trafford - £25.02p/h
- Social Worker - Children in Need ( CIN ) - Harrow - £32ph
- Service Manager - Adults - Telford - £32.90 per hour
- Social Worker - Fostering - Manchester - £20p/h
- Social Worker - Children's Locality Team - Hull - £24ph
- Team Manager - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub ( MASH ) Team
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Community Team - North London
- Clinical Lead RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Stroud
- Administration Assistant / Support Assistant / Administrator
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Dorset - Up to £31ph
- Social Worker - Older Persons Team - Cambridge - £28 - 30ph
- Access and Assessment Team - Assistant Team Manager - Reading -
- Social Worker - Adults Community Team - South Yorkshire