Home Care Worker
Home Care Worker
Rate of pay starts at £7.65 per hour weekdays, plus travel time
Full and Part Time vacancies in Norwich for community care workers.
As a Home Care Worker for our client you'd play a key role in the overall experience of their clients.
You will be the face of their business for every client they provide services to so they’re looking for Care Workers who enjoy working with people and are passionate about delivering the highest standard of care.
What they look for in our Care Staff:
- Passionate about working in care
- Great eye for detail
- Enjoys and wants to be an active member of a team
- Excellent verbal communication
- A good listener with thorough observational skills
- An understanding of what amazing care looks like
Care Staff role:
- Responsible for personal care such as washing & dressing, medication and meals
- Provide excellent care and support to our clients in their own homes
- Take a pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
- Providing timely feedback to families and requesting medical assistance when needed
- Confident working alone in the community or with other team members
- Willing to develop your skills and become a qualified care worker
What they offer you:
They offer you thorough initial training that builds on your current skills and knowledge and meets the national Care Certificate requirements.
All staff have a personal development plan to tailor their on-going training to their own needs.
This will help you progress to the next level, and beyond.
- Excellent rates of pay PLUS travel time
- Regular hours
- Up to 33 days holiday
- Chance to earn extra money with our friends referral scheme
- Opportunity to study for formal care qualifications (level 2 and level 3)
- Free uniform, gloves and aprons
- Free refresher training
- Regular supervision
- Promotion prospects to senior carer or supervisor
Oh, and you’ll be making a difference to people’s lives!
More Jobs from i4 Recruitment
- Money Advisor
- Digital PR Manager
- LINUX Systems Administrator
- Sales & Business Development Executive
- Paid Search (PPC) Contract
- Sheet Metal Worker
- CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator
- Studio Manager
- Customer Service Apprentices
- Factory Operatives
- Internal Accounts Manager /Business Development Executive
- Semantic Web Developer
- IT Systems Manager
- Marketing Assistant
- Assistant Manager
- Senior Data Analyst
- CAD Technician
- Home Care Support Assistant Manager
- Commissioning Editors X 2
- Software Application Support Analyst