Product Manager, Medical Devices : Brussels
A global medical devices company specialising in wound-care & infection management market segment , is now looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for managing the product road-map and product life cycle across Belgium
This position develops and implements marketing strategies for new and existing brands/products.
You will be incharge of planning, scheduling and overseeing the overall project assignments in Belgium.
Location: - Brussels, Belgium
- Previous medical device product management experience in Belgium.
- Fluent Dutch & French
1) A competitive base salary + motivating bonus structure
2) An opportunity to work with a highly respected brand in its field.
3) Further career development
4) A very friendly yet professional working environment
If you would like to hear more about this position please contact Paurush Dhiman of the Commercial Recruitment team at NonStop Recruitment either by calling +44 20 7940 2105 or emailing at email@example.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Surgical Sales Specialist – Sell on Quality
- Systems leader – Long term contract – DV
- KS1 Teacher – ‘Good’ School – Jan start
- MSL Oncologia - Pipeline Innovativa
- Chemist with experience-interesting products
- Associate Product Manager – Leading Orthopaedics
- VET Consultant- Work from home! - Germany
- Chocolatier/Pâtissier - Support Technique auprès de clients!
- VET Consultant- Work from home! - Switzerland
- Clinical Study Manager – Auto Immune - Zug
- Achat/Planification Sous-Traitance - Cosmétique Faite Maison
- Laboratory Manager – Plastic Manufacturer/ Polymer Analysis
- PROJECT MANAGER VALIDATION - Pharma Opportunity
- Senior Lead Registration Consultant - Get Biocides Exposure
- Validation Consultant nel Pharma
- FULL-TIME MATHS TEACHER SENIOR SCHOOL Maternity Cover 6 months+
- lavora come sCRA con sponsor dedicato - homebased
- Acoustic Consultant- Exciting Architecture
- Year 1 Teacher Vacancy – Secure a Position by End of the Week
- CMC Regulatory Affairs Österreich / Top 10 Co