English teacher - High Wealds - Interview ASAP
English teacher - Academy school - October start
My client is looking for a Long term maternity cover teacher to come into a leading academy school in the High Weald area, teaching KS3 and KS4 English.
My client is a converted academy school with roughly 600 pupils.
The school achieved its academy status through its high level of teaching, and the standard of the English department.
You will be surrounded by complete professionals throughout the duration of the contract (October 31st until the end of the academic year), allowing you to pick up tricks and techniques from other members of staff, enabling you to develop as a professional and as a teacher.
The client is just a 20 minute train ride away from Ashford international train station, which also runs a fast train directly into Stratford international train station and Kings Cross St Pancras, in the centre of London.
This allows for a quick and easy commute, as well as easy access to the channel tunnel for a quick French weekend getaway.
The ideal candidate will have a strong GCSE English background, QTS and be firm with behaviour management.
Very strong NQT's will also be considered, although you must be ready to throw yourself in at the deep end.
This is a perfect opportunity for a candidate to gain valuable experience, and maternity cover teachers have been kept on as perm in the past.
Telephone interviews are held 14/10/2016, with face to face interviews to be arranged for the week starting 17/10/2016.
Contract: Fixed term maternity cover
Salary: Pro rata, Negotiable salary
THIS ROLE CLOSES FRIDAY 14TH OCTOBER 2016, APPLY NOW!
To apply please email me, Michael Quinn, at email@example.com with an up to date CV in word format, or call on 02079402749.
Not interested? NonStop offer 200GBP referral bonus if you put us in touch with a friend who then goes on to place in the job!
NonStop Recruitment is an international specialist recruitment agency with offices across Europe, with a huge number of candidates and clients.
We specialise in Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Technical, Education and Social.
We have a wide range of roles available, so do not hesitate to visit our website or get in touch on 02079402749 to see what we can do for you!
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German
- Respiratory Physiologist – Fast Development - LDN
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Assistant Team Manager: Long Term Team