Regional Nurse Manager (RGN) - Complex Care
Regional Nurse Manager (RGN) - Complex Care - Hampshire and South East - Salary £45,000 per annum plus bonus
I am currently recruiting for a Regional Nurse Manager (RGN) to join a service in Hampshire.
Your role as Regional Nurse Manager will be to inspire and motivate a team of staff to deliver high quality client focused services while developing team members' skills and capacity to meet clients' needs and creating a culture of continuous improvement.
As a Regional Nurse Manager (RGN) you will have extensive working within complex adult care in the community, and have a good understanding of safeguarding, mental capacity and deprivation of liberty legislation and procedures.
The role of the Regional Nurse Manager (RGN) will include:
-To plan and manage community care services for a given area ensuring services are provided to an excellent standard and delivered in a way that encourages the involvement of clients (service users and their families) to achieve high levels of client satisfaction.
-To inspire and motivate staff team to deliver high quality client-focused services while developing team members' skills and capacity to meet clients' needs and creating a culture of continuous improvement.
Requirements for this Regional Nurse Manager (RGN) include:
-A qualified General Nurse (RGN) with and active UK PIN.
-Experience working with complex adult care in the community.
-Extensive experience of planning and risk management of care services for profoundly disabled people living in their own homes.
-Good understanding of safeguarding, mental capacity and deprivation of liberty legislation and procedures.
-Proven track record in managing community nurses and/or care workers.
-Proven track record of working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
-Good understanding of the requirements of the Care Quality Commission.
For full job description, or to discuss the role further please call Steve on 0161 234 9781 or email email@example.com
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Staff Nurse - PICU - (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Staff Nurse (RMN) - Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Social Worker - Looked After Children/Leaving Care (LAC)
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Bristol - £28 per hour
- Social Worker - Children In Need - Cambridge - £28 per hour
- Social Worker -Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) -Darlington
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Dorset - £31 p/h
- Practice Manager -Children's Safeguarding Team-Northamptonshire
- Social Work - Reablement- Waltham Forest - £26 - 28 per hour
- Social Worker - Adoption - Somerset - up to £31p/h
- Children Protection - Social Worker - Kirklees - £30 per hour
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Birmingham
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Stockport - £25.02 per hour
- Adult Review Team - Social Worker - Wiltshire - £25 per hour
- Social Worker - Children in Need - 0 - 12 Team - Dorset - £31ph
- Principal Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Cardiff
- Social Worker -Adults Learning Disability Team - Coventry-£25ph
- Social Worker - Fostering Team - Gloucestershire - Up to £31ph
- Occupational Therapist -Adults Community - Guilford -£25-£30ph