Regional Nurse Manager (RGN) - Complex Care
Regional Nurse Manager (RGN) - Complex Care - Hampshire and South East - Salary £45,000 per annum plus bonus
I am currently recruiting for a Regional Nurse Manager (RGN) to join a service in Hampshire.
Your role as Regional Nurse Manager will be to inspire and motivate a team of staff to deliver high quality client focused services while developing team members' skills and capacity to meet clients' needs and creating a culture of continuous improvement.
As a Regional Nurse Manager (RGN) you will have extensive working within complex adult care in the community, and have a good understanding of safeguarding, mental capacity and deprivation of liberty legislation and procedures.
The role of the Regional Nurse Manager (RGN) will include:
-To plan and manage community care services for a given area ensuring services are provided to an excellent standard and delivered in a way that encourages the involvement of clients (service users and their families) to achieve high levels of client satisfaction.
-To inspire and motivate staff team to deliver high quality client-focused services while developing team members' skills and capacity to meet clients' needs and creating a culture of continuous improvement.
Requirements for this Regional Nurse Manager (RGN) include:
-A qualified General Nurse (RGN) with and active UK PIN.
-Experience working with complex adult care in the community.
-Extensive experience of planning and risk management of care services for profoundly disabled people living in their own homes.
-Good understanding of safeguarding, mental capacity and deprivation of liberty legislation and procedures.
-Proven track record in managing community nurses and/or care workers.
-Proven track record of working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
-Good understanding of the requirements of the Care Quality Commission.
For full job description, or to discuss the role further please call Steve on 0161 234 9781 or email email@example.com
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- RMN or RNLD - Night Manager - Mental Health Hospital
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - CAMHS Hospital - Stafford
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Challenging Behaviour - Nursing Home
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Nursing Home - Dagenham, Essex
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Elderly and Dementia - Canterbury
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse RGN or RMN - Inpatient Detox Clinic
- Senior Nurse - PICU - (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Community Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- Community Nurse - Drug and Alcohol Recovery (RMN or RGN)
- Senior Staff Nurse RGN - Oncology - Central London
- Registered Nurse RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse RMN - CAMHS - Private Hospital - Cheadle
- Registered Nurse RMN - Adults - Private Hospital - Cheadle
- Registered Nurse - RGN - EMI Registered Nursing Home
- Senior Ward Nurse - RGN - Private Surgical Hospital
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Hospital - Preston
- Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Triborough - £28p/h
- Independent Reviewing Officer ( IRO ) - Sheffield - £35ph