Billings Administrator Required - Fareham
Just Develop It is an award winning business that has created market leading companies within web hosting, online backup and storage solutions.
With our primary passion in web technology we have expanded our portfolio of online solutions and always push the boundaries of available technology to stay on-top the market.
We are currently looking for a Billings Administrator to join our talented team, to specifically look after our Personal, Business and Reseller Customers.
What will I be responsible for?
As a Billings Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Fraud detection through validation of customers billing credentials and data entry
Processing Account Credits for customer renewal payments - Monitoring customers who have Duplicate Orders
- Access the company’s internal systems to obtain and extract order information and provide customer service
- Provide statistical summary reports each week to the Operations Director
- Report to management across all areas of responsibility
- Compile, analyse and present data in a meaningful way to lead to a business decision
- Undertake other duties, as required, which are not necessarily specified in this role profile but which are commensurate with the grade for this role
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Billings Administrator, you must have experience in Billing and Customer support, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the diligence to thoroughly document their customer interactions.
You will also require:
- Excellent organisation skills
- The ability to work within a team and adaptability are essential in all areas of this role, along with a desire to further knowledge of key trends in technology
- Strong organisational and follow-up skills and the ability to multi-task effectively in a high-volume environment
- Proactive, ability to use own initiative and take lead to devise creative solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good knowledge in MS office Suite, especially MS Excel.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work flexible hours when necessary
- Self-motivated and hungry to continuously improve company protocols
- Experience in collation, analysis, interpretation and presentation of statistical information.
- Proficient in data entry
In return for your hard work as a Billings Administrator, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including £16,000 - £17,000.
This is a full time 40 hour a week contract.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Billings Administrator, we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
Company: Just Develop It
Job Title: Billings Administrator
Job Type: Perm
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Car Sales Executive - Automotive
- Sales Consultant
- Store Manager
- Store Manager
- Workshop Controller- Automotive
- SMART Repair Technician
- Customer Service Assistant
- Aftersales Administrator
- Site Coordinator
- Property Accountant
- Continuous Improvement Lead
- 2nd Line I.T Technical Support Engineer
- Site Services Electrician
- Casual Driver
- Payroll Supervisor
- Collections Advisor
- Field Sales Executive
- Customer Advisor – Car Sales