HGV/PSV Tutor - Gain Qualifications - Perm
NonStop Recruitment is looking for an experienced and qualified Motor Vehicle HGV Tutor to be based in the midlands.
This is an excellent chance to secure a strong paying position with a great chance of it going permanent if of interest.
Ideally my client is looking for Automotive Technical Trainers / Assessors / Lecturer with HGV /PSV background.
The company are offering an attractive daily rate from 20-25 with expenses where there is brilliant job security on offer with amazing working environment also.
There a positions both for mechanical and body & paint.
If you are interested in applying for this position or can recommend somebody please contact me, Conor Horton at email@example.com or on 0207 940 4590.
If you are looking for similar opportunities please contact me to have a private discussion about potential opportunities.
I am a specialist head hunter(recruiter) for Technical Training.
I offer a number of search options within the industry with a special focus on the Automotive Training Delivery market.
Automotive, Motor Vehicle, Learning & Development, Training, Trainer, Sales, After Sales, Technical Trainer, Automotive Coach, Customer Relations, Auditor, Assessor, Automotive Assessor, Automotive Auditor, Automotive Lecturer, Training Design, Training Development, E-Learning, OEM, Automotive Instructor, Instructor, Training Delivery, Management
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: A high level of knowledge of Technical Training recruitment, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate an honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputation.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- EHS Manager Switzerland 100K
- Supervising Social Worker - Short Term Contract - North West
- Form F Assessors - Anglesey - £1800 per assessment
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- West London
- Service Manager - Close Knit Team
- Registered Manager - Supportive Management Team
- Home Manager - 30 hours a week
- Transitional Support Manger - Work From Home
- Youth Offending Service officers - Start ASAP
- Homeless Assessment Officer - Manchester
- Compliance Manager - fast growing business
- Biozide Zulassung -bauen Sie Ihr Netzwerk aus !
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- Good work/life balance
- Paediatric Occupational Therapist required for Private Practice
- Regulatory Manager / Global Leader / Emilia
- SEED Active Substance Regulatory - Home-Office
- Science Teachers (Any specialism)
- Biology Teacher – Top Independent School
- Science teachers required for Specialist Science School
- Happiest School in the UK, Early Years Specialist, East Sussex