Web Developer - PHP / HTML
Web Developer - PHP - Portsmouth - £25-32k (negotiable)
The STR Group are currently hiring for a talented and ambitious Web Developer to join our in-house software development team in Portsmouth.
STR Limited encompasses a portfolio of niche recruitment agency brands, across 4 UK offices, employing over 150 staff.
This vacancy has been created as an additional team member, due to continued business growth and success.
The primary role of the Web Developer will be to develop, test, maintain, support and improve in-house STR websites and web applications, in line with the business's needs, following the direction of the Senior Software Developer.
Primary activities will include;
- Analysing user requirements to create web site specifications;
- Designing, writing and creating websites and web applications;
- Testing new applications, fault-finding any issues to root cause and implementing solutions;
- Maintaining developments through monitoring, fault-finding and correction of defects;
- Working closely with internal and external peers and customers concerning the maintenance and performance of web applications;
- When required, making recommendations for future development projects
- Investigating new technologies;
- Continually updating technical knowledge and skills;
- On-going SEO activities for in-house brand websites
- Ensuring website development activities are carried out, to specification and on-time
The successful candidate must have understanding and experience of SQL and PHP.
You will hold a relevant qualification within a related technical field, and have experience of web development within a professional environment.
Key to this position, is that the candidate is a passionate developer, keen to demonstrate their abilities through the application of innovation, creativity and professionalism.
Any experience with Oracle, AngularJS, Java, Jasper Reports, Unix, .Net or Sage Development would be desirable, but is not essential.
On offer is a competitive salary, based on experience, plus benefits, including 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays), pension, healthcare cashback plan and flexible benefits scheme.
For more information, or to apply, call Katy Falconer on 02392 322 308 or send your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Registered General Nurse
- Occupational Health Advisor - City of London
- Category Specialist
- Distribution Administrator part time nights
- Category Manager
- Head of Clinical Services (RGN) (Oncology)
- Distribution Administrator nights
- Contract R+D Engineer - Ireland (Galway) - Rate DOE
- IGA Solution Architect
- Equipment Design Engineer - Ireland (Galway) - Rate DOE
- Chef de Partie (River Cruise) - Europe - Permanent
- Sous Chef (River Cruise) - Europe - Permanent
- Junior Project/Process Engineer
- Executive Housekeeper (Cruise) - Worldwide - Permanent
- Front End Web Developer
- Front End Developer
- Test Analyst
- Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Site / Project Manager
- Service Desk Analyst