Locum AMHP - Community Care Team - Knowsley - £31.15
Locum Approved Mental Health Practitioner - Community Care Team - Knowsley - £31.15
Knowsely council is currently looking for a Locum Social Worker to join their Locality Team.
Knowsley is a well-established council, with competitive pay rates and are able to offer consistent supervision and support.
It has excellent transport links via train lines and buses, IS easily accessible via the M62 and A580 and close to the vibrant city of Liverpool.
You must have:
· 2 years post qualifying experience
· HCPC registered
· Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) Qualification
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Conducting Assessments under the Mental Health Act
· Be the first point of contact for other social workers with complex queries
· Make independent decisions in relation to the service users mental capacity
· Manage and Prioritise your own caseload, as well as assisting others
This post provides the opportunity for a forward thinking and experienced individual to develop and progress within their chosen field, whilst having strong support and supervision throughout.
The skills used are a great step towards a more senior position in other teams, and will reflect well on your CV.
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
· Free access to our CPD training, easily accessible online (worth £500 per annum) which contributes to HCPC
· You will work with your own dedicated consultant who is focused on your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
· Competitive hourly rate of £31.15 per hour
· Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a “friend” or “colleague” looking for work.
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Brian Allbrighton 0118 948 5555.
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Senior Practitioner - Fostering IFA - London - Part Time
- Senior Supervising Social Worker - North London - IFA
- LD Review Project - Social Worker - West London
- Supervising Social Worker - South West - Permanent Vacancy
- Locum Social Worker - Assessment and Liaison Team - Lambeth
- Occupational Therapist - Band 5/6 - South East England
- Locum Social Worker/Hospital Discharge Team/Lancashire?£17.56
- Support Workers – No sleep ins required!
- Regional Manager – Adults LD – Blackburn
- Support Workers – Domiciliary – Bognor Regis
- Part Time Support Workers
- Part Time Support Workers
- Senior Social Worker - Rapid Response - SE London
- Senior Adult Social Worker - South East England
- Supervising Social Worker - Whitstable, Kent - Charity
- Foster Care Administration Assistant - Hampshire
- Locum Social Worker- Leaving Care Team -Cheshire West- £24.97
- Locum Social Worker -LAC Team- Shropshire Council- Neg
- Locum Social Worker - Integrated Care Team - Wirral - £21.18
- Supervising Social Worker - Northamptonshire / Bedfordshire