Deputy Manager - Leamington Spa
Assistant / Deputy Manager
Salary - up to £21,000 + Benefits
My client is one of the UKs number 1 retailer in their sector who pride themselves on providing a personal service to each of the 500,000 plus customers who walk through their doors each week.
They are currently looking for an experienced Deputy/ Assistant Manager to help motivate and manage their team in Leamington Spa.
As a Deputy / Assistant Manager you will be responsible for helping to deliver the P&L and operational excellence of your store.
You will be the role model for amazing customer service and through inspirational leadership develop your team to be ambassadors of the brand.
You'll combine your experience, commercial insight and excellent visual merchandising skills to continually grow the success of the brands and look to exceed targets year after year.
To be a successful a Deputy / Assistant Manger, do you have the following?
- Proven experience of leading a large retail store
- Commercial instinct with a business management mind-set
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Drive, pace and energy to move the store forward
- Ability to make quick decisions even when under pressure or to a tight deadline
- Organised and planned approach; effective and efficient at marshalling multiple resources to overcome obstacles
- Leading from the front
- Proven track record of being in a leadership role and effectively managing people
- Ability to influence at all levels
- A passion for high performance and creates a climate where people want to do their best
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of both internal and external customers
- Training and recruitment skills
- Ability to be a role model for high standards of personal presentation
These are exciting times for this business as it grows, develops and progresses and you could be part of this change.
In addition to offering a highly competitive salary and benefits, you will also benefit from extensive on the job training and an opportunity for significant career progression for the right person.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK.
C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here
More Jobs from C2 Recruitment Ltd
- Sales Floor Manager - Bristol - Leading Retailer
- Barista/Team Member - Wandsworth
- Team Leader/Supervisor - Wolverhampton
- Store Manager - New Opening - Wolverhampton
- Store Manager - £22,000-£24,500k - Farnham
- Fashion Department Manager - £18k-25k - Ashford
- Assistant Leisure Manager - Dartford
- Cinema Manager - Port Talbot
- Bar & Restaurant Manager - Newcastle under Lyme
- Hotel Deputy General Manager - Newcastle
- Gastro Pub Management Opportunities - Maidenhead
- Pub General Manager - Aspley Guise
- Pub Manager / Landlord - Huntingdon
- Pub Manager / Landlord - Self Employed
- Retail Store Manager - Berkhamsted
- Shift Supervisor/Duty Manager - Wembley
- Retail Assistant Manager - Henley
- Retail Store Manager - Hunstanton - Fashion
- Retail Supervisor - Hatfield - 30 hours!
- Retail Store Manager - Livingston - Homeware