Solicitor - Clinical Negligence - Greater Manchester
Clayton Legal are delighted to represent a highly regarded Law Firm based in Greater Manchester as they look to appoint an experienced Clinical Negligence solicitor to join their already established team.
This is a challenging and exciting role and will the successful candidate dealing with a busy and diverse caseload of claimant files.
You will be dealing with files from inclusion to completion.
Files include but not limited to:
- Birthing and Obstetrics claims
- Cancer Misdiagnosis
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Surgical Claims
- Cerebral Palsy
You will have a strong background from either defendant or claimant clinical negligence, ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years experience of handing complex and technical claims.
You will be a result driven individual with a focus on productivity.
You will have excellent communication skills, inter-personal skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Clinical Negligence Solicitor to become part of a successful team with high quality work and the opportunity to be highly involved within developing the team further.
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss this amazing opportunity then please don't hesitate to call Simon Scott
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Credit Hire Fee Earner - Greater Manchester - £18,000
- Recoveries Fee Earner - Manchester - £21,000
- Solicitor - Commercial Litigation - Merseyside
- LITIGATED RTA TEAM LEADER
- Pre - Litigation Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary
- Senior RTA Solicitor
- Mental Health Supervisor Solicitor - London
- RTA Fraud Fee Earner
- Personal Injury Fee Earner - Manchester - £22,000
- LAW COSTS DRAFTSMAN (2 YRS + EXP) - Manchester - £ neg.
- RTA LITIGATOR
- RTA LITIGATOR
- Costs Lawyer - Bristol - £Neg
- Junior Law Costs Draftsman - Birmingham - £ neg.
- Residential Conveyancer
- Private Client Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Case Management Developer
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant