Newly Qualified Staff Nurse - (RMN or RNLD) - Hospital
Newly Qualified Staff Nurse - (RMN or RNLD) - Hospital - Taunton, Somerset - Starting salary of £25,300 per annum - which will increase after preceptorship
37.5 hours per week
This is an exciting opportunity for a Newly Qualified Nurse (RMN or RNLD) who has just qualified and is looking for a position within a hospital that will offer support, extensive training prior to working on the ward and a mentor to support you over the first 6 months after qualifying.
The starting salary for this roll is £25,300 per annum, which will increase once you have completed your preceptorship.
It is a fantastic opportunity for a talented newly qualified nurse to build their career within a growing company who offer fantastic training and progression.
The hospital has expanded over the last two years.
There is opportunities to gain experience with a wide variety of clients groups from addictions, acute, dual diagnosis, eating disorders etc.
The benefits of this role include:
-Starting salary of £25,300 per annum which will increase after completion of preceptorship
-Opportunities to gain experience with a wide variety of clients groups from addictions, acute, dual diagnosis, eating disorders etc.
-Mentor to support you within your first 6 months
-Support on completing your preceptorship
As a Newly Qualified Nurse (RMN or RNLD), you will be responsible for:
-Applying research based knowledge and appropriate models of patient care as a member of both a multi-disciplinary and the nursing team
-Ensuring that care is provided within an environment which positively integrates race, gender, disability, religion and sexual orientation and meets individual needs.
-Taking responsibility for the guidance and support of support workers, identifying training needs and assist with appraisals for support workers
-Representing the company in a positive and professional manner within the units and externally as required at meetings and other forums
As a Newly Qualified Nurse (RMN or RNLD), you will have:
-A RMN or RNLD qualification
-A current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to: email@example.com or call James on: 0161 234 9785.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Physiotherapist - Intermediate Care - Cheshire West - £23ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Elderly Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse - RMN - CAMHS ward - Mental Health Hospital
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Elderly Challenging Behaviour
- Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Halesowen
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Dementia Nursing Home
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Nursing Home
- Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) - Staff Nurse
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Nursing Home - Acton
- Charge Nurse (RMN) - Mental Health Hospital - South West London
- Ward Manager (RMN or RNLD) - Private Hospital - Surrey
- Theatre Scrub Nurse (RGN) - Private Hospital - Watford
- Specialist Nurse / Non-Medical Prescriber
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) - Private Neuro Rehab Hospital
- Senior Substance Misuse Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Harlow
- Registered Nurse RGN - Brain Injury Rehabilitation Hospital