Engineering Instructor (Cruise) The Netherlands - Permanent - Competitive Package
An opportunity has arisen with a leading Maritime Training Centre to join their team in The Netherlands.
The overall purpose of the role will be to instruct and teach Engineering Cadets and be involved in developing best practices that can be implemented on board the ships.
The successful applicant will also be responsible for:
Delivering training to ship-board technical staff
Developing courses/new procedures to be implemented on board ships
Keeping up to date with current practices and technology
Regular ship visits to maintain/update practices on-board
An attractive package is available to the successful applicant and the opportunity to develop your skills within a leading organisation.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK to be considered.
To apply for this role or for more information please call Zach Gaden on +44 (0) 2392 314 698 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Navis Consulting; Keeping your career on course
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Customer Service Agent (Sales) - London
- Senior Big Data Engineer / Technical Lead
- Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Evening Cleaning Operative
- Lead Skills Mentor
- Design Engineer (3D CAD)
- Office 365 Rollout
- Band 8b Head of Occupational Health and Wellbeing
- Contract Manufacturing Engineer-Wolverhampton-£35 p/h
- Facilities Helpdesk Administrator
- Nursing Home Manager
- Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
- CNC Setter Operator
- Cleaning Operative
- Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD)
- Credit Analyst (Bunkers) - London
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Trader (Bunkers) - Germany
- Systems Manager