Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) - Adult wards
Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) - Adult wards - Bristol - £28,000 - £33,500 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) who is interested in working in adult low secure and medium secure units.
As qualified Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) you should be interested in working with people suffering from mental health and learning disabilities issues.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a service that I have worked with over the last five year that can genuinely offer you the opportunity to develop as a nurse and also provide the opportunity to progress into senior roles.
As a Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD), you will be responsible for:
-Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
-Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD), you will have:
-A Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) qualification
-Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
-The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
-Experience of mental health services
-A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For full job description or more information on the role contact James on 0161 234 9785 or send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Regional Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse Service
- Senior Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN) - Community
- Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - Mental Health
- Social Worker - Child Protection ( CP ) - Torbay - up to £31p/h
- RGN or RMN - Health and Wellbeing Nurse
- Senior/Social Worker - First Response Team - Peterborough -
- Charge Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - CAMHS - HDU
- Team Manager - Quality Assurance (Safeguarding) - Luton - £40ph
- Nursing Home Manager - Nurse Qualified (RGN or RMN)
- Social Worker -Adults Mental Health Hospital - Surrey -£17.50ph
- Substance Misuse Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Harlow, Essex
- Social Worker - Looked After Children ( LAC ) - West London -
- Surgical Staff Nurse (RGN) - Surgical Medical Hospital
- Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home - Redhill
- Team Manager - Emergency Duty Team ( EDT ) - Gloucestershire -
- Social Worker - Children In Care Team - Dudley - Up to £30ph
- Registered Nurse - RMN - CAMHS - Private Hospital - Cheadle
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Community Team - Central London
- Occupational Therapist - Acute Medical - Lewisham - Band 5
- Occupational Therapist - Pediatrics - Lewisham - 21 hours