Community Occupational Therapist - Birmingham
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a community Occupational Therapist in Birmingham.
Service Care Health have urgent vacancies for experienced Occupational Therapists (OT) for work within the community.
The role requires that you have experience of working with a reablement team or rapid response.
You must hold an Occupational Therapy degree, or equivalent qualification, and be registered with the HCPC.
The role requires that you have experience of working with pressure and posture, or a community rehabilitation team.
As an OT within the reablement service, you will be working alongside other services with the responsibility in aiding service users to recover and to maintain independence and prevent unnecessary hospital admissions while assisting service users to regain independence.
For more details, please contact Dan on 01772 208 961 or forward your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Fostering Social Worker
- Procurement Administrator | Sunderland
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Sussex
- Adults Social Work Assistant
- Team Manager – Assessment Team – Dudley
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Essex
- Qualified Children's Social Worker
- Band 5 RMN
- Team Manager – Care Management Team – Dudley
- Painter & Decorator - Greater Manchester
- IT Service Desk Analyst - Northumbria
- Homelessness Officer, Adur
- Community Mental Health Social Worker Essex Council
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Care Coordinator - South East London
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Scheme Assistant / Business Assistant - Hastings, East Sussex
- Administration Assistant, Worthing
- Hospital Social Worker, Part Time Weekends, Central London
- Band 6 Occupational Health Nurse - Colchester, Essex