Product Developer, Inorganic Coatings Pigments, EUR 50-60k
As Product Developer you will be one of the new members of a 15 person Research & Development team who are responsible for the development of inorganic coatings pigments for use in composite materials.
With responsibility for managing a number of projects, you will be working closely with 3 other developers to manage new product launch from the first idea through full production, allowing you to control of the whole process.
The company you will be working for development a range of inorganic pigments for use in a range of paints & coatings systems, mainly focused on the composites market.
They are part of a larger group of companies located in the Bremen area, with all 3 companies within a 20 mile radius, allowing their divisions to have close collaboration and for employees to benefit from progression opportunities in all 3 countries.
- Direct Management of 3 Development Chemists
- Management of development and technology projects
- Devising market expansion strategy in collaboration with the R&D Director
- Advising and providing input to business strategy
- Control of operational activities
- Training as Lacklaborant or a Degree in Chemistry
- At least 2 years industry experience developing inorganic pigments
- Knowledge of formulating and testing coatings preffered
- Minimum B2 level German speaking essential
For a confidential discussion about this position or other opportunities in Research & Development send an up to date Microsoft Word version of your CV to Arthur Mills at NonStop Chemical on email@example.com or call me in Germany on +49 892 109 3363 or in Switzerland on +41 43 508 0817.
I am the specialist consultant for Research and Development in the Paints & Coatings Industry.
I offer positions at seniorities from Associate through to Director level for Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
If you are a Coatings Professional in R&D and are looking for new opportunities then feel free contact me for a confidential discussion.
Elsewise, if you are looking to hire these professionals for your company then contact me for a free consultation.
NonStop Chemical is the specialist agency for recruitment in the Chemicals, Agrochemicals and Cosmetics Industries across Europe.
Having forged our reputation in REACh Regulatory Affairs over the last 8 years we offer clients and candidates industry leading service (verified by APSCo) and expert knowledge.
We have individual consultants specialising in R&D, Sales, REACh, Regulatory Affairs, EHS, Geotechnical, Geo-Environmental, Remediation, Contaminated Land, Ecology, Air Quality, Acoustics and Supply Chain.
R&D / Coatings / Formulations / Manufacturing / Line Management / R&D Management / Industrial Coatings / Paints / Varnish / Inorganic Pigments / TiO2 / Research & Development / Solvent / Water / Germany / German / Forschung / Entwicklung / Lösemittel / Wasser / Deutschland / Deutsch / Chemie / Chemie / Chemie / Chemie / Chemie / Farbpasten
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium
- Resp de Laboratoire Contrôle Qualite-Diagnostique-Suisse
- QSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work - Start Immediately