Application Support; e-commerce; HTML; London up to £35k
Application Support Analyst paying up to £35k is required by one of the UK and Europe's leading retail Companies from their Head Office near Victoria station.
The Company are responsible for some of the world's most luxurious brands and are seeking a talented Support Analyst to join a great team.
As the Application Support Analyst you will be the link between the end users and the Development team to support the Omni-Channel services.
Experience with e-commerce applications would be extremely useful.
As well as BAU work, there is a host of exciting project in the pipeline and so someone with experience of Agile and Waterfall methodologies would be of huge advantage.
Technical Experience Required:
Understanding of the retail eCommerce Life Cycle, Platforms and Concepts including Demandware
Demandware tools including Business Manager and xChange
The following are desirable:
MS SQL Server, SSIS
Amazon Cloudfront, Amazon S3
SOAP, REST, Jira, Confluence
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
For the right person, the Company will pay up to £35k.
This is a truly stunning opportunity to work with some of the World's most luxurious brands.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, please click the apply now function.
More Jobs from Langley James Limited
- Software Developer .Net, C#, VB, Agile, Slough C£65k +Bens
- IT Support; Windows, ITIL; Bury; £25k
- Oracle DBA 12c Goldengate Dataguard Vormetric OES TDE Slough C£
- Application Support; Linux; Holborn; £37k + benefits
- DevOps Engineer; Liverpool St; up to £60k
- IT Support Analyst; Active Directory; VMWare Cambridge to £30k
- CONTRACT Tandem C/COBOL/SCOBOL/TACL Germany £TBC
- 1st / 2nd Line Support; Mandarin Speaking; Hertford up to £25k
- Database Administrator SQL / BI Analyst; London up to £50k
- ERP Systems Administrator; E London; £35k (bonus, bens)
- Systems Administrator (CRM), West London; £35k
- IT Manager; Mac, Digital; Chelsea; £40k+
- Application Support; SQL; Prestatyn; £32k
- IT Support Specialist; Finance/Trading; SW6; £35k+
- Windows VMWare Engineer 3-6Mths C£300-400pd Berkshire
- Contract Test Manager Loadrunner, HPQC, C£440pd , Berks
- Network Test Analyst Berks C£330pd Riverbed Bluecoat Cisco
- Project Manager: Agile; Prince2; Chelmsford up to £35k
- 2nd Line/ 3rd Line Support Engineer; London up to £32k
- Infrastructure Analyst; Mac/Win; Creative; £50k