Application Support; e-commerce; HTML; London up to £35k
Application Support Analyst paying up to £35k is required by one of the UK and Europe's leading retail Companies from their Head Office near Victoria station.
The Company are responsible for some of the world's most luxurious brands and are seeking a talented Support Analyst to join a great team.
As the Application Support Analyst you will be the link between the end users and the Development team to support the Omni-Channel services.
Experience with e-commerce applications would be extremely useful.
As well as BAU work, there is a host of exciting project in the pipeline and so someone with experience of Agile and Waterfall methodologies would be of huge advantage.
Technical Experience Required:
Understanding of the retail eCommerce Life Cycle, Platforms and Concepts including Demandware
Demandware tools including Business Manager and xChange
The following are desirable:
MS SQL Server, SSIS
Amazon Cloudfront, Amazon S3
SOAP, REST, Jira, Confluence
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
For the right person, the Company will pay up to £35k.
This is a truly stunning opportunity to work with some of the World's most luxurious brands.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, please click the apply now function.
More Jobs from Langley James Limited
- 1st Line IT Support, Exchange, VMware, Manchester, £20k - £23k
- Infrastructure Manager; Luxury Retail; £40K+
- GIS Consultant - Geographical Information Systems
- .Net Developer; Retailer; Essex; £38k+
- Software Developer; VB, SQL, C++; Watford; £45k+
- PHP Web Developer; Macclesfield; £35k+
- 1st / 2nd Line IT Support; Wigan up to £2k - FTC 12 Months
- IT Support Technician; Entertainment; Kings X; £26k
- Support Analyst; Windows, TCP/IP; Liverpool L1; £19.5k
- Senior Systems Engineer: VMWare; Citrix; Nottingham up to £45k
- CRM Administrator; London up to £40k
- IT Security Architect £80-100K Slough Secure Gov Project
- Oracle Architect - Slough - Security C£100k
- 1st/2nd Line Support Analyst; Windows, TCP/IP; E. London; £27k+
- IT Manager; OSx, Casper, Open Directory; London SW1 45k
- Senior Support Analyst; Charing Cross; FTC - up to £45k Pro Rat
- Data Administrator; Marketing; C. London; £25k+ 3m FTC
- IT Service Delivery; SQL; W.London; £45k + bens
- Solaris Eng / Jnr Architect– Slough – UK wide Project £65 + Ben
- Mac Support; OSx, Casper, Open Directory; London Victoria 32k