Community Physiotherapist - Birmingham
Physiotherapist required for a community based role working with the NHS in Birmingham.
Service Care Health, working on behalf of a large NHS Trust in Birmingham have a current vacancy for an experienced Physiotherapist to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
The purpose of this role is to provide rehabilitation at home, and preventing admission to hospital.
You will be working closely with rapid response teams which include Occupational Therapists and District Nurses, alongside other Physiotherapists.
Candidates for this role must have previous NHS experience and access to their own car to meet the travel requirements of the role as you will be treating patients predominantly in their own home.
You must have a good understanding of the basic physiotherapy principles and be able to manage independently your own case load of patients, developing and monitoring the individuals rehabilitation programmes.
For more details please contact Dan at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961, or firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Fostering Social Worker
- Procurement Administrator | Sunderland
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Sussex
- Adults Social Work Assistant
- Team Manager – Assessment Team – Dudley
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Essex
- Qualified Children's Social Worker
- Band 5 RMN
- Team Manager – Care Management Team – Dudley
- Painter & Decorator - Greater Manchester
- IT Service Desk Analyst - Northumbria
- Homelessness Officer, Adur
- Community Mental Health Social Worker Essex Council
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Care Coordinator - South East London
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Scheme Assistant / Business Assistant - Hastings, East Sussex
- Administration Assistant, Worthing
- Hospital Social Worker, Part Time Weekends, Central London
- Band 6 Occupational Health Nurse - Colchester, Essex