As a Project Manager you'll be:
-Accountable for defining the project scope in relation to time, cost, quality and also identifying risks to ensure project delivery.
-Development of project action and mapping out critical path analysis.
-Responsible for results and gate deliverable's across the cross functional teams.
-Head the quality assurance on projects according to ISO/TS 16949, APQP.
-Liaising with various departments to ensure the correct resources are allocated at each gate review.
The responsibility of the Project Manager requires involvement from project inception to completion.
The role will involve leading teams and driving decisions to move projects forward.
To be successful in the role as a Project Manager you'll have the following skills and experience:
-Experience of working within an engineering or manufacturing environment in the automotive or similar industry.
-Involvement with full project life cycle in your career to date.
-Understanding of the quality management of projects according to APQP.
-A keen motivator with strong leadership skills.
-Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or related discipline.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company unrivalled in their industry, with huge expansion plans and the support for you to express and enhance your skill set.
In return you will receive a competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits.
To apply for the position of Project Manager, please send your CV to Michael Shepherd via the ‘apply now' button.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Business Development Director / VP - Northeast
- Weapon Systems Analyst - MATLAB
- Part Time Marketing Manager
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Development Engineer
- Senior Quality Engineer
- Global Mobility Manager - Essen
- Business Development Director - Midwest USA
- Business Development Director - Northeast USA
- Immigration Practice Leader - Geneva
- Global Mobility Leader - Zurich
- Employee Relations Consultant - Clearwater
- International Mobility & Tax Manager - Paris
- Disponent(in) / Dispatcher - Frankfurt am Main
- Relocation Services Consultant - Zurich
- Destination Services Consultant - Zurich
- International Mobility Expert - Utrecht
- Relocation Specialist - Los Angeles
- Relocation Services Consultant - Birmingham
- Expatriate Compensation Manager - Minneapolis