Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Burnley - £25-30,000 pa
We are seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join the Engineering team.
The position is primarily concerned with working within a team of Maintenance Engineers to ensure that the production operation requirements are met.
As part of a team, you will contribute to undertaking reactive and preventative maintenance to ensure equipment is safe and reliable, focusing on reducing downtime, improvements in plant reliability.
The position will also be involved in the installation and commissioning of new machinery and lines as well as identifying efficiency savings and seeing these through to completion.
The ideal candidate will have a mechanical bias, with some electrical experience and an understanding of modern CNC machinery.
- Time-served and qualified to a minimum HNC level in a Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- 5 years minimum experience with manufacturing machinery and assembly processes.
- Fully conversant with TPM disciplines.
- Experience of working in a team of engineers within a manufacturing environment and be comfortable with planning and scheduling of work.
- Analytically strong, a structured problem solver and an effective communicator.
- Ability to project plan in conjunction with others to ensure they are completed on time and in budget.
Ability to be produce component and layout drawings as required by the project.
Produce engineering documents - calculations, data sheets, procedures, manuals as required.
Assist document controllers to ensure documentation is of a consistent high quality.
- Salary £25,000 - £30,000 pa dependant on skills and experience
- 40 hours per week - Days based role
- Benefits include: Contributory pension, health plan, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays.
To apply for this position please click apply now.
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Lead EC&I Engineer/Responsible Engineer
- Ground worker
- Accounts Administrator
- COTS LABOURERS
- 2 Part 2 Scaffolders Required
- Part Time Cleaner
- Electrical Software Engineer
- Auto Electrician
- Concrete Finisher
- Engineering Manager
- Compex Electrician
- Export Sales Administrator
- Field Service Engineer / Service Technician - Gas Engines
- Vehicle Mechanic
- Mechanical Technician
- Purchasing Assistant / Buyer Administrator
- Branch Leader (Automotive)
- Quality Engineer / QA Technician (Process Manufacturing)