Senior Power Electronics Engineer - Surrey - up to £60,000
Farnham - Senior Power Electronics Engineer - £50K-£60K - Automotive
One of the UK's most innovative E.V technology businesses is currently looking to expand their Electronics Design capability.
They need someone who is able to take Inverters and SMPS products from initial conception all the way manufacturing support.
What is it like working for them?
The company has a fast-paced, dynamic culture where new challenges require innovative solutions and talent can both shine and grow with the company.
What do they look for?
+ SMPS, PSU, and inverter design
+ Schematic design capture in DXdesigner
+ Simulation, calculation and circuit design
+ Write design specifications and reports
What you may have done in your career:
+ Motor drive inverter design and development
+ PCB schematic/layout design
+ PSU/SMPS and inverter design experience
+ Use of Mentor Graphics DxDesigner and PADS
What do you get in return?
A competitive basic salary of up to £60,000 (DOE) and other benefits.
If you feel like you have the right experience for this position please apply with an updated CV, your availability and salary expectations.
More Jobs from ISL
- Gloucester Senior Programmer C#, .NET, MVC, MVP, MVVM,
- Mechanical Engineer - Oxfordshire - £45,000
- Senior Software Engineer, C# Full Stack, Headingley, £50,000
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Avionics Design Engineer
- Chief Project Engineer
- Sales Engineer - Watford - £40,000
- Avionics Electrical Systems Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer x 2
- Senior Test Analyst
- VPE / CTO - Blockchain | Machine Learning | Automation
- C# Software Development Team Lead, Stoke on Trent, £40K
- x2 C# Full Stack Developers, Birkenhead, £30,000 to £50,000
- IT Operations Manager
- Senior Software Engineer . Net x 2
- Project design engineer, Cambridge - £45,000
- Lead Android Developer - Farringdon