Revit MEP Coordinator
Position: Revit MEP Coordinator
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £32 - £38 per hour
A leading consultancy is now looking to add to the team by bringing in a Revit MEP Coordinator on a contract basis.
As a Revit MEP Coordinator you'll have previous working experience with Revit MEP in the last 12 months.
As a Revit MEP Coordinator you'll;
- Have experience using Revit
- Previous experience with building services consultancies
- Experience drawing mechanical, electrical and public health drawings (MEP)
The role of Revit MEP Coordinator offers a great opportunity to join a great organisation within the construction industry!
If you are interested in the position of Revit MEP Coordinator please forward your CV or call Nicky on 0161 905 8702.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Development Engineer
- Senior Quality Engineer
- Global Mobility Manager - Essen
- Business Development Director - Midwest USA
- Business Development Director - Northeast USA
- Immigration Practice Leader - Geneva
- Global Mobility Leader - Zurich
- Employee Relations Consultant - Clearwater
- International Mobility & Tax Manager - Paris
- Disponent(in) / Dispatcher - Frankfurt am Main
- Relocation Services Consultant - Zurich
- Destination Services Consultant - Zurich
- International Mobility Expert - Utrecht
- Relocation Specialist - Los Angeles
- Relocation Services Consultant - Birmingham
- Expatriate Compensation Manager - Minneapolis
- Global Mobility & Compensation Consultant - Amsterdam
- International Move Coordinator - Cologne
- Global Talent & Development Manager - Bonn
- International Mobility Expert - Amsterdam