Travel Consultant, Glasgow
Are you a Long Haul travel sales professional / Travel Agent looking for a new, exciting opportunity in travel?
Specialist Long Haul Travel Consultant required for this hugely successful, busy and leading leisure travel name located in the centre of Glasgow.
The core duty is to use your passion for travel and your travel sales experience to add to the ongoing success of this exciting & busy travel brand.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sell long haultravel face to face and over the telephone.
- Deliver the highest standard of customer service.
- Perfectly match your customer needs & budget, for a wide range of Long Haul, worldwide destinations.
- Offer alternatives where preferred travel is unavailable.
- Up-sell, offer additional products, upgrades and switch sell, where needed.
- Work towards personal and team targets.
The successful candidate will have sold leisure travel, have strong long haul / worldwide destinations and be looking to progress in their travel career.
This company sell all products and destinations, this being in the longhaul / worldwide travel so you may go from a longhaul flight, to a twin centre, a wedding / honeymoon then a multi-centre, around the world - no 2 days are the same in this exciting role!
You will have good, solid sales techniques, excellent customer service levels and demonstrate your passion for booking all things longhaul travel!
There is a competitive basic salary on offer here, with uncapped commission, bonuses & incentives and a strong company benefits package.
This highly successful, award-winning travel brand are growing & growing so this is an exciting time to join this business!
If you're keen to be considered for this exciting position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Victoria Apted-Bagnall on 0141 248 5222
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £13000 - £16000 per annum + Commission, bonus, benefits
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Travel Trade Recruitment
- Tel: 0141 248 5222 / 0113 397 9342
- Fax: 020 7347 5061
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-13 16:37:58 -
- View all Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Travel Consultant , Glasgow
- Flights Consultant - Greater Manchester
- Insurance Sales Executive (DECEMBER STARTS)
- Cruise Specialist Consultant North Derbyshire
- Part Time Travel Specialist North Northamptonshire
- Senior Business Travel Consultant Birmingham
- Business Development Manager. Aberdeen
- French-speaking Incoming FIT Travel Manager
- Luxury Worldwide Leisure Consultant
- Luxury Tailor-Made Travel Consultant (Asia Specialist)
- Communications & Content Manager Milton Keynes
- Travel Manager, Ayrshire
- Product and Trading Manager
- Travel Consultant
- Travel Customer service Executive
- Travel Consultant - Cruise
- Transport Assistant - Tour Operations
- Tour Operations- Database Admin Supervisor
- BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT | ESSEX
- Out of Hours Business Travel Homeworker