Travel Consultant, East Kilbride
Are you a travel sales professional / Travel Agent looking for a new, exciting opportunity in retail travel?
Travel Consultant required for this hugely successful, busy and leading leisure travel name located in East Kilbride.
The core duty is to use your passion for travel and your travel sales experience to add to the ongoing success of this exciting & busy travel brand.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sell leisure travel face to face and over the telephone.
- Deliver the highest standard of customer service.
- Perfectly match your customer needs & budget.
- Offer alternatives where preferred travel is unavailable.
- Up-sell, offer additional products and switch sell, where needed.
- Work towards personal and team targets.
The successful candidate will have sold leisure travel and be looking to progress in their travel career.
This company sell all products and destinations of travel so you may go from booking a UK break, to a holiday package then a cruise to a worldwide tailor-made booking! No 2 days are the same in this exciting role!
You will have good, solid sales techniques, excellent customer service levels and demonstrate your passion for booking all things travel!
There is a competitive basic salary on offer here, with uncapped commission, bonuses & incentives and a strong company benefits package.
This highly successful, award-winning travel brand are growing & growing so this is an exciting time to join this business!
If you're keen to be considered for this exciting position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Victoria Apted-Bagnall on 0141 248 5222
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £13000 - £16000 per annum + Commission, bonus, benefits
- Location: East Kilbride, Scotland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Travel Trade Recruitment
- Tel: 0141 248 5222 / 0113 397 9342
- Fax: 020 7347 5061
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-13 16:45:36 -
- View all Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Front End Web Developer - Travel Industry - Cheshire
- Travel Agent - West Yorkshire
- IT Business Travel Support
- Travel Finance Administrator
- Senior Digital & Trade Marketing Executive
- Communication & Contents Manager Milton Keynes
- Travel Flights Manager, Glasgow
- Travel Software Support Manager
- Customer Service Advisor - German Speaking
- Luxury Caribbean Product Manager
- Contact Centre Manager (Immediate Starter)
- Foreign Exchange Team Leader
- Marketing Manager
- Engagement and Communications Manager - Surrey
- Business Travel Consultant, Glasgow
- Group Reservations Consultant - London City
- Travel Accounts Executive
- Contracting Assistant - German Speaking
- Hotel Contractor - Europe
- Bookkeeping & Admin Assistant