Medical Editor- Move Away from Publishing - London
My client is looking for an Editor to join them in their exciting agency.
You will have the chance to leave the notoriously difficult industry to progress of publishing.
This agency, and the industry as a whole, will give you the ability, and skills, to grow and progress within an Editorial position.
This organisation has a real variation of work and projects, so you won't be confined to editing a particular type of document.
With the increasing amount of new business, you will have stability in your role and the chance to build a successful career.
To be successful in this role you should have previous editorial experience.
The ideal candidate will have gained this experience in a Medical Communications or publishing environment.
If you'd like to hear more about this role or other Medical Communications roles, please don't hesitate to call Christina on 0207 940 2105.
Alternatively please send your CV to C.Gatward@nonstop-recruitment.com in Microsoft Word format.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - PRI !
- Support Worker - Training Provided
- Registered Manager – Elderly Home
- Diventa Clinical Project Manager in una Pharma in crescita
- Team Manager - Fostering - Stable Team
- English Teacher - Respectable Trust with great OFSTED
- Build an International Career in the heart of Europe
- Support Worker - Residential School - No Experience Needed
- Support Worker - Residential School - Interviewing This Week
- Child Protection Social Worker - Phone Interview
- Registered Manager - Dementia Care - Interview Before Xmas
- Supply Chain Senior Consultant - Niche Skills
- Form F Assessors Required - Plymouth
- Advanced Practitioner - Adult's First Response - Management
- Form F Assessors Required - South Wales
- Senior Practitioner - Referral and Assessment - Island Location
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Fast Paced Court Team - Social Workers Needed
- Active Substance Mgr – Seed products – EU wide