Experienced Medical Writers - Expansion - New York
My client is currently looking for Medical Writers in New York to join their expanding, global, team.
Although the team is growing, that have managed to keep a collaborative feel across the offices, meaning they can provide an excellent standard of work to their clients.
You will have the chance to progress as a result of the growth and manage or mentor more junior members of the team.
This agency are well established in New York and looking for experienced writers to come on board and build upon the reputation they have managed to build.
You should have 2 years experience plus within Medical Writing in the Medical Communications arena.
If you'd like to hear more about this role or other Medical Communications roles please don't hesitate to call Christina on 0207 940 2105.
Alternatively please send your CV to C.Gatward@nonstop-recruitment.com.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior PV Officer – URGENT– 12 months FTC
- EHS Coordinator - Pharmaceuticals - Stockholm
- QSW - Child Protection - Good Management Team
- Facharzt Leiter Plastische Chirurgie NRW Hessen
- NEW ROLE! Product Manager-OTC/RX-Switzerland
- Part Time German teacher needed to join a specialist department
- French Speaking TA needed for a very close knit school!
- English Teacher – Make a true impact on your students!
- Expanding Company - CPM – Frankfurt
- PRODUCTION PLANNER - BRUSSELS - INTERVIEWING NOW
- Locum Social Worker-R&A-£35 per hour
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES - QA OFFICER - LIEGE
- ENTRY TO REGULATORY AFFAIRS: SOUTH GERMANY
- Customer and Office Assistant – Medical Corporation- Loos/Lille
- Medical Advisor, Drug Safety – FINLAND
- Quality operations leader - aseptic experience needed - Spain
- Island Social Workers - Free Flights & Accommodation
- Fantastic CP opportunity in the Midlands! Good Pay!
- HR MANAGER - People Development -Corporate Role!!!
- Safeguarding with Children! - SP - £1000 Welcome Bonus!