Portfolio Commercial Manager : Offshore Wind
The Green Recruitment Company represents one of the leading businesses in the Offshore Wind sector in the UK.
The company are looking to further their grip on the Offshore Wind sector, and are looking to expand their Commercial Asset Management team
The main responsibilities include:
* manage existing asset-related contracts, including asset, commercial, and partnership agreement
* proactively manage partner relations and partner requests together with the asset manage
* maintain effective internal and external interfaces within the team to achieve successful process implementation
* project manage and negotiate commercial matters in a high quality and timely fashion with support from the asset manager, coordinating all internal and external input providers
* support the asset manager in reporting, negotiating and managing service providers.
Moreover, you will prepare and maintain our asset business plan, asset risk registers and budgets and contribute to partner meetings by presentation and negotiation of diverse commercial matters, and preparation of necessary documentation.
In addition, you will establish and maintain JV processes ensuring they comply with the partnership governance requirements.
A successful candidate will have:
* have a master's degree or equivalent within the fields of business administration, economics, legal or engineering
* have experience working with commercial agreements, transactions and partnerships preferably within the energy sector, most likely gained from a legal, consulting, utility or investment company
* are result-oriented, proactive and adaptable in a dynamic environment
* have the ability to demonstrate commercial insight and strong project management skills
* are an effective communicator, enabling you to establish and maintain internal and external relationships
* speak and write English fluently.
Moreover, you have impeccable business integrity and HSE awareness.
Experience in partnerships or JV management in the energy sector will be seen as an advantage.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: 60000-70000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits
- Location: London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: The Green Recruitment Company
- Contact: Gareth James
- Tel: 0203 640 2130
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 23848
- Posted: 2016-10-13 16:56:32 -
- View all Jobs from The Green Recruitment Company
More Jobs from The Green Recruitment Company
- Senior Mast Technician
- HSQE Advisor - Offshore Wind
- Energy Trader
- Business Development Manager - DSR
- VP Investor Relations / Sales : Infrastructure Investments
- Head of Business Development
- Project Support Officer
- Corporate Finance - Paralegal - Renewable Investment Fund
- Finance Manager : Smart Energy
- Business Development Manager
- Heat Pump Engineer (Senior Specialist)
- Graduate Scheme : Energy Consultant
- Energy Solutions - Strategic Account Manager
- Senior Associate : Deal Execution : Renewable Energy
- Senior Portfolio Manager : Renewable Energy (Multi Tech)
- Senior AD Asset Manager
- Dual Fuel Meter Installer
- LED | Lighting Sales Manager
- Financial Controller : Renewable Energy
- Associate VP Risk Management : Infrastructure