Fire Alarm Engineer
Fire Engineers Required (Service)
£25,000-£27,000 basic+ Excellent Package
My client is a well established client in the fire and security industry.
On behalf of the client I am currently looking for experienced Fire Engineers for the North Wales region.
Responsibilities of the Fire & Security Engineers
• Commission systems utilising knowledge of Fire Alarm Systems.
• Deliver a high class customer experience, including problem solving whilst building customer relationships and identifying sales opportunities from which you can earn personal reward.
• Prepare installations utilising organisational skills.
• Review specifications, associated drawings, documents and equipment to ensure a smooth delivery of customer service.
Requirements of the Fire & Security Engineers
• Gent certified (preferred)
• Experience with a wide range of other fire panels (both addressable and conventional)
• Ability to service and fault find fire panels
• Qualified as an Electronic Engineer/Electrician or 17th Edition Electrician desirable.
• Hold a full UK driving Licence.
• Be reliable, trustworthy, self motivated with the ability to work alone as well as in a team.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
Compensation for the Fire & Security Engineers
• The starting annual salary for this position ranges from £25,000- £27,000 basic plus overtime, call out, van, fuel card, mobile
• Strong career progression opportunities for the right Engineer
• Further training provided
• Opportunity to attend manufacturer training courses
If the above role is of interest to you please contact Saira at SER Limited on 01282 777414 or email with a copy of your current cv.
More Jobs from SER Limited
- Supervisor / Managing Engineer
- Proposals and Estimating Engineer
- Commercial Plumber
- Asbestos Safety Manager
- Commercial Plumber
- Site Manager - Recycling
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Electrical Machine Tool Maintenance Engineer
- Specification Sales Manager
- Service Engineer - Water/Hydro
- Legionella Risk Assessor
- Plumber/Water Hygiene Engineer
- HGV Mechanic
- Energy Engineer / Meter Reader
- Valeting Supervisor
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Junior IP Voice support specialist
- Senior Audio Visual Installation Engineer
- Air Conditioning Engineer (M4 Corridor)