Role: 12 month Sleep and Ventilation Fellow
Salary: £38,000 - £70,000 ST3 or ST5 ( depending on experience )
Are you looking for a new opportunity, working in one of the leading healthcare systems in the world? If so HCL Permanent is recruiting !
The team supervises the provision of non-invasive ventilation for in-patients with decompensated hypercapnic respiratory failure in COPD and other ventilation disorders.
Often having patients on our four bedded Respiratory High Dependency Unit.
The acute NIV UHL training committee meets four times a year and supports education to all members of staff involved in the delivery of non-invasive ventilation.
The team is also responsible for audit, quality improvement projects to enhance our service.
There would be expectation for the post-holder to cover some in-patient middle grade work when the allocated registrar to ward 15 is away.
The successful candidate would be expected to be part of the general Respiratory SpR on-call rota (1 in 12; including nights and a week on the Clinical Decisions Unit).
This is a dedicated cardiorespiratory take (with a separate cardiology on call rota) and will provide excellent exposure to a variety of cases with post take review by our extensive respiratory consultant body.
General medical admissions occur at the Hospital and are not the responsibility of the post holder
In addition to local arrangements for research and academic activity, there is a Trent training programme to which trainees and consultants are invited. This post will have an Educational Supervisor who will monitor progress.
Participation in the teaching programmes, audit and clinical governance activities is mandatory.
The hospitals are capable of sponsoring for a tier 2 Visa if required and will fund it, Relocation package may be negotiated.
For more information please feel free to contact me Adrian Mason via email or telephone below or simply apply.
0044 (0) 1132338200 Ext 5319
£250 referral reward
Alternatively if you know of any Doctors that wish to come and work in the UK and have a GMC registration or working towards please pass on my details and refer them.
You will receive a £250 reward once the doctor has successfully passed their probation.
- Start: 13/10/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£38000 Benefits: Possible Relocation
- Location: Midlands,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: HCL Permanent
- Contact: Adrian Mason
- Tel: 08450 063 701
- Fax: 0870 762 7968
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MASHCL014
- Posted: 2016-10-13 16:59:23 -
- View all Jobs from HCL Permanent
More Jobs from HCL Permanent
- ST1 General Surgery.
- ST1 in General Medicine
- Speciality doctor in emergency Medicine
- Consultant Specialising in A&E
- Calling FRCR qualified doctors!
- Thoracic Radiologist
- Consultant in A&E/ Emergency Services – (Emergency Care and Medicine)
- Respiratory Medicine - Consultant
- Senior Staff Nurse - Oncology - Bupa Cromwell
- Consultant Histopathologist – (Cancer Services)
- Senior Oncology
- Consultant Haematologist – (Cancer Services)
- Acute Medicine - Consultant
- Oncology nurses
- Consultant – Radiology (Cancer Services)
- Specialty Doctor - Geriatrics
- ICU Nurse - Private Hospital
- Paediatric Nurses
- Specialty Doctor in A&E/ Emergency Services – (Emergency Care and Medicine)
- King Edwards VII - Recovery Nurse