Physiotherapist - South Wales - £30k
The Physiotherapist will provide a client-centred service, integrating physiotherapy into the client's daily routine.
You will be responsible for assessment of clients and devising a treatment plan, act as a specialist information resource on physiotherapy practice, and will be able to provide advice on a range of complex health needs to clients, parents, and professional colleagues.
You will work across a small group of private hospitals in the South Wales region.
This is a private healthcare group dedicated to the care and treatment of those with mental health issues including learning difficulties, autism spectrum disorders, dementia, and acute mental health problems.
Treating the client holistically, this company believes in working with the body and the mind to produce the best results.
You must have at least 12 Months'experience as a Physiotherapist and have experience in either mental health or learning disabilities, and other areas including brain injury and neurological conditions.
You must be HCPC-registered and be flexible and dedicated to providing a high calibre service
If successful, your appointment will be subject to an enhanced CRB disclosure and DBS check.
This is a chance to work for a well-known and well-established provider of health care in the private sector, and carries a competitive salary and excellent training opportunities.
How to apply
To apply please submit a CV detailing and highlighting your relevant experience
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Lewes
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Hastings
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Carmarthen
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Pontllanfraith
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Newtown
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Bangor
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor (Northampton)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Baldock (full or part-time)
- Registered Manager (Domiciliary Care)
- Care Support Workers - Stevenage (£17,680 salary)
- Care Support Workers - Letchworth (full or part-time)
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes
- Support Worker
- Team Leader – LD, Woolton
- Newly Qualified Nurse
- Care Support Workers - Baldock (£17,680)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Hitchin (£17,680)
- Care Support Workers - Stevenage (full or part-time)
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) required for Days in Preston