Editorial Team Lead- Varied Agency- London
My client is looking for someone to join them as an Editorial Team Lead.
This organisation has a real variation of work and projects, so you won't be confined to editing a particular type of project.
This agency focuses on Medical communications, Medical Education and the Digital arena, this agency doesn't confine you to one of these set areas, and they give you the chance to work across all of these areas.
This position will give you the chance to manage both Medical Writers and Medical Editors, which will give you real variation in your work as you will be able to contribute to different areas of the business.
The offices are ideally located, not only are the offices in a laid back, exciting part of London, but they are 3 minutes from the nearest tube station.
To be successful in your application for this role you should have experience managing a team, as well as excellent editorial skills.
This experience should be gained within a Medical Communications environment.
If you'd like to hear more about this role or other Medical Communications roles, please don't hesitate to call Christina on 0207 940 2105.
Alternatively please send your CV to C.Gatward@nonstop-recruitment.com in Microsoft Word format.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- QSW Hospital Discharge team - Interview Next Week
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare