Fostering Social Worker- Home Based - N. Lincolnshire
Are you looking for the right role to get into fostering? Do you have experience working with children in a residential setting? If so, you may be eligible for this great opportunity with excellent training and fantastic career opportunities.
You will recruit, train, assess and supervise your own foster carers in Doncaster - North Lincolnshire.
You will be given all the tools necessary to develop your skillset, so a desire to learn mixed with the passion for creating positive outcomes for children is essential.
You will be part of a small team with a family feel, receiving plenty of support with continuous professional development.
Your role will encompass the entire process of fostering; from recruitment, assessment, training, supervising to completing annual reviews.
This offers you variety in the role, where no day is the same.
As a fostering social worker you will be in charge of your prospective carers, foster carers, and children in placements.
You will have experience working with children within care who exhibit challenging behaviour, emotional and behavioural difficulties (EBD) or complex needs.
This will be the foundation of your skillet, so the technicalities of fostering will be taught.
The experience of working with challenging behaviour is essential as the IFA provides care for children and teens with a range of issues.
Your familiarity in dealing with these situations will enable you to deliver an Outstanding level of service to the foster carers and children in care.
The ideal candidates are those who can provide a reassuring, warm service to foster carers.
Experience gained from either a residential setting or within a Looked After Children Team is essential.
Home based working
Although the role is home based, you will be required to live in the Doncaster - North Lincolnshire area, as this is where you will be recruiting carers.
The role requires you to be flexible in your working hours, and gives you the opportunity to manage your own diary.
The role is full time 40 hours/ week, with a very flexible TOIL policy, as the nature of the role allows you to complete your duties with flexibility and autonomy.
About the organisation:
You will be joining a growing organisation and be part of the leaders of the future.
The IFA has Outstanding Ofsted ratings which reflect the high level of support offered to staff.
You will benefit from the high level of training that has allowed the Independent Fostering Agency to develop into an Outstanding provider of fostering services.
With excellent management and your drive to develop, this opportunity provides you with a solid career path, not just a job.
Duties will include:
- Recruiting and assessing prospective carers
- Delivering Skills to Foster training
- Supervising carers in their own home
Requirements for the role:
- Experience working with challenging behaviour
- A diploma or equivalent qualification and HCPC registration
- Have a car and driving license
- Be based in the designated location
Not the job you're looking for? With a dedicated fostering team, NonStop have a range of fostering opportunities that come through us.
Our knowledgeable consultants are on hand to answer any questions.
Feel free to get in touch and we can help you find the role that suits you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please email your CV to Kevin Kendaru at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0207 940 2100.
Know someone suitable? NonStop Care offers a generous £200 referral fee if you put us in touch with a successful candidate.
Key words: Supervising social worker, Fostering, Independent Fostering Agency, IFA, Fostering Agency, Foster Carers, Supervising Social Worker, Skills to Foster, Form F assessments, Home based, Work From Home, ASYE, Newly Qualified, Residential, Challenging behaviour
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK