Are you an experienced engineering/maintenance manager looking to secure a permanent position within the FMCG market?
Do you have a background within management of maintenance engineers within a production or manufacturing environment and have the drive to lead engineering to support all production departments on site?
If you're answering yes to these questions, then you may have just found the job and the company you've been looking for!
We are a market leader within our industry, seeking a engineering/maintenance manager to join our skilled team of engineers.
The successful engineering/maintenance manager will have the following essential skills and experience:
City&Guilds /NVQ/HND/Degree qualified
Good organisational skills
Previous Supervisory Experience
Knowledge of TPM
The successful engineering/maintenance manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Drive and lead engineering to support all production departments on site
- Foster cohesive ways of working with all engineers so that Key KPI's and measures achieve world class engineering standards
- Influential at Senior management level and contributing to the wider , site strategy and performance, have the ability to drive the engineering agenda to support the site strategy and performance
- Develop and lead a world class engineering performance: Focus on key areas - People, Maintenance, Facilities, Utilities and projects.
- Ensure compliance with legislative environmental policies, procedures and regulations
- Champion Sustainability for Site (Energy, recycling, Water management)
- Engage and ensure that EHSS, Quality and Value are built into all parts of design.
- Ensure site Repairs and maintenance and energy costs are bench marked as best in class best cost and optimizing plant availability and performance
- Manage effectively investment strategy for Engineering spare parts and replacement
- Develop Engineering innovation and automation strategy, bench marked with best in Class
- Provide ultimate engineering technical expertise for the site
- Manage site security, ground maintenance and plant cleaning contracts
- Lead Site Master Plan effective cohesive plan linked to site Strategy.
- Lead Engineering team
What's in it for you?
Working for a market leader with excellent training
Potential growth opportunities in the future
If you have the drive to progress your career and assist with the growth of our company then we want to hear from you today and if successful we will call you directly within 7 days
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
More Jobs from Orion Electrotech Ltd
- Production Team Leader
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Project Manager
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- CNC Miller
- Quality Manager
- Composite Design Engineer
- Project Planner
- Program Manager
- Contract Tooling Engineer
- Quality Inspector
- Field Service Engineer
- Panel Wireman
- Electro Mechanical Assembler
- Demand Planning Analyst Team Leader
- Electronics Technician
- Quality Engineer
- Mechanical Assembler
- Production Operative
- Soldering Operative