REGISTERED MENTAL HEALTH NURSE
Service Care Solutions are looking for Registered Mental health Nurses in West Yorkshire.
We have day, night and weekend shifts at various mental health services across the area.
The positions are Band 5, paying £17.00 - £22.00 per hour (limited company) with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
This is an excellent opportunity for Nurses looking for work either to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
The positions involve working within various adult mental health inpatient services on a shift by shift basis, although some blocks of shifts may be booked in advance.
You will be required to assess, develop, implement and evaluate mental health nursing care programmes while working within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have a Mental Health Nursing qualification, at least 6 months of post qualification experience and must currently have a current pin and registration with the NMC.
In addition, all successful candidates will be vaccinated against Hep B, TB, MMR and Varicella.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
, Twice weekly payroll runs
, £250 training allowance
, Excellent pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available
, Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have shifts available immediately so please contact Katie Ashcroft 01772 208 963 for further information as soon as possible
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 MONTHS+
- Rate: £17.00 - £22.00 per hour + UPLIFTS FOR NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS
- Location: West Yorkshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-13 17:21:03 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Oderwise software Engineer - North West
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Staffordshire
- Probation Service Officer Merseyside
- YOT Officer
- Childrens Residential Worker - Night Shifts - Tamworth
- Healthcare Assistant
- (RMN) Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Unpaid Work Supervisor
- Community Support Worker
- Unpaid Work Supervisor
- Commercial Gas Engineer - London
- Support Worker
- Band 6/7 Occupational Therapist (CAMHS)
- Gas Engineer - Sussex
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CAMHS)
- Social Worker Children’s Advice & Duty Team
- Dietitian - Birmingham
- Learning and Disability Nurses- West Sussex
- Social Work Assistant
- QSW Adults Social Care - Luton