Child Protection Social Worker
Child Protection Social Work positions have become available to work in busy Children's Teams in Bristol
These roles come with an initial 3 month contract with a very high chance of extension and rates between £28-31ltd per hour based on your experience.
With excellent access to local motorways M4 & M5 a role in Bristol is an easily accessible location from surrounding counties.
If this is a city you would to further your Social Work career in please do contact me on the details below.
Duties of the role include;
-Completing Court reports and attending court
- Holding a caseload of Children who are currently part of a care plan or are due to be implemented into a care package
- Promoting the effective safeguarding of Children who are deemed at risk of harm
- Working alongside and liaising with families to ensure children at not in a position of risk
In order to apply you must have all of the following -
-Qualification as a Social Worker
-2 years post qualified experience preferably within a local authority
-Car Driver with access to own vehicle for business purposes
Working with Service Care Solutions offers more benefits than most -
* A specialist consultant with exclusive jobs and a dedicated Social Work Team.
* Access to Social Work jobs at over 200 authorities and private organisations across the UK
* Reliable payroll service run twice a week for all Social Workers
* Money towards Social Work Training.
* £250 referral Fee for Social Work candidates
* £75 referral fee for Social Work jobs
* Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Josh at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email Joshua.Holland@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of any Social Workers who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Healthcare assistant Band 3 - Louth
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Childrens Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Solihull
- Band 5 CPN
- Workshop Supervisor- North West London
- Bricklayer -Luton
- Support Worker
- Drainage/Sewage Operative-Bedford
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Horsham
- Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist - Basildon and Brentwood
- Senior Adoption Social Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Barking and Dagenham
- Probation Service Officer
- Paralegal - Housing & Regeneration
- Payroll Assistant, South London
- Senior Asset Officer - Chester
- HR Advisor - Sunderland
- Admin worker - Cambridge