Inverter, SMPS, Analogue, Power Electronics - Surrey - £60,000
Power Electronics - Analogue Design - SMPS - Inverter - Automotive - Motor Control
My Client is one of the market's leading clean technology companies.
They design, develop and manufacture a fully integrated motor and drive solution.
They are looking for a Senior Power Electronics Engineer to be involved in taking inverter and SMPS designs through the complete design cycle and into production.
+ SMPS, PSU, and inverter design
+ Schematic design capture in DXdesigner
+ Simulation, calculation and circuit design
+ Write design specifications and reports
Skills and Experience needed;
+ Experience of motor drive inverter design and development
+ PCB schematic/layout design
+ PSU/SMPS and inverter design experience
+ Experience of using Mentor Graphics DxDesigner and PADS
The salary for this position will be circa £50K-£60K depending on experience.
If you feel like you have the right experience for this position please apply with an updated CV, your availability and salary expectations.
More Jobs from ISL
- Gloucester Senior Programmer C#, .NET, MVC, MVP, MVVM,
- Mechanical Engineer - Oxfordshire - £45,000
- Senior Software Engineer, C# Full Stack, Headingley, £50,000
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Avionics Design Engineer
- Chief Project Engineer
- Sales Engineer - Watford - £40,000
- Avionics Electrical Systems Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer x 2
- Senior Test Analyst
- VPE / CTO - Blockchain | Machine Learning | Automation
- C# Software Development Team Lead, Stoke on Trent, £40K
- x2 C# Full Stack Developers, Birkenhead, £30,000 to £50,000
- IT Operations Manager
- Senior Software Engineer . Net x 2
- Project design engineer, Cambridge - £45,000
- Lead Android Developer - Farringdon