English Specialist required for Community School, East Sussex
I am currently recruiting for an English specialist to join a lovely community school in East Sussex.
The role begins October 31st and runs as maternity cover until the end of the academic year.
The community school has been recognised for the student teacher relationships, and the respect that students show the members of staff.
This will allow you to focus wholly on teaching, without being distracted by disciplinary action.
The English department has been commended for its standard of teaching, meaning that you will be surrounded by complete professionals, allowing you to pick up new tricks and techniques and develop as a teacher.
The school has also been rated 'good' across the board by OFSTED, meaning that you will be coming into a well established school.
Interviews can be held tomorrow over the phone, with a view to arrange a face to face interview in the week commencing 17/10/2016.
If this role would interest you please get in touch with me Kugan Naidoo via telephone or email on 0207 940 2749 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What I offer: As a former educator, I understand the education sector completely.
I specialise in both Educational Psychology throughout the UK and Education recruitment in East Sussex and Brighton.
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the ‘right' people in the ‘right organisations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- EHS Manager Switzerland 100K
- Supervising Social Worker - Short Term Contract - North West
- Form F Assessors - Anglesey - £1800 per assessment
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- West London
- Service Manager - Close Knit Team
- Registered Manager - Supportive Management Team
- Home Manager - 30 hours a week
- Transitional Support Manger - Work From Home
- Youth Offending Service officers - Start ASAP
- Homeless Assessment Officer - Manchester
- Compliance Manager - fast growing business
- Biozide Zulassung -bauen Sie Ihr Netzwerk aus !
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- Good work/life balance
- Paediatric Occupational Therapist required for Private Practice
- Regulatory Manager / Global Leader / Emilia
- SEED Active Substance Regulatory - Home-Office
- Science Teachers (Any specialism)
- Biology Teacher – Top Independent School
- Science teachers required for Specialist Science School
- Happiest School in the UK, Early Years Specialist, East Sussex