Web Developer - London - £50k - £70k
Are you looking for your next Software Development role? A role where you can showcase your current experience and have your skillset stretched to new levels? If the answer is yes then this is your next opportunity.
We are currently seeking a talented Web Developer to join a pioneer of Virtual Reality Applications.
You will be responsible for developing their interactive, virtual learning environment, ensuring it meets the standards of some of the biggest companies in the world.
This company are doing incredible things with the latest technologies emerging in the market and now it's your chance to join them!
The successful candidate will need to have skills and experience in the following:
- HTML, CSS HTTP / TLS.
- MongoDB / NoSQL DBs.
You will need to have the right mind set to join a small company with the determination to push them towards their goals and be a key player in their success.
They use the latest technologies so being passionate about and keeping up to date with the newest products and latest trends is a must for this role.
They are a close, collaborative team and will need someone to become a part of this, not just work independently throughout the day.
You will also need to have excellent communication skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company has created a successful web platform that pushes forward training for crisis situations.
They have now moved their successful platform into a brand new Virtual Reality environment.
They have a very close and collaborative team that work together to ensure the success of the product they create.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a salary of up to £70k, depending on experience.
The location of their offices, in central London, offer not only amazing bars and restaurants, but great transport links for commuters.
Their exclusive benefits package will be disclosed to the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply to the job, send me an email at email@example.com or give me a call on 02074269819.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Backend Web Developer - London - Up to £35K
- PHP Developer - London - £25K - £35K
- C#.Net Software Engineer - London - £30K - £40K
- 1st Line Support- Hampshire - £18k - £20k
- Project Manager - London - £35k - £45k
- Project Manager - London - £40k - £46k
- IT Systems Administrator - London - £50k - £65k
- Senior Back End Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Senior Front End Developer- London - £40k - £50k
- HR Manager - London - £38k - £45k
- Software Project Manager - London - £40k - £50k
- MEAN Stack Developer - London - £60k - £65k
- Android Developer - London - £60k - £65k
- Service Desk Analyst - London - £28k - £33k
- Integrations Developer - London - £30k
- QA Tester - London - £28k
- IT Support - Central London - £20k - £22k
- 1st Line Support- Pottersbar - Up to £22k
- Junior Technical Consultant - London - £20K - £25K